I have a question bout the V4.5 Tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow19

Reaction score
I know that u can get a teen tama in 1 of 4 groups (Ura Mame, Ura Meme, Ura Kuchi, and Other), but I can only get a Tama in the Ura Mame or Ura Meme group! I've tried over and over, but I always get the same teen tama!

Is there a method for getting a tama in the Ura Kuchi group?!?!?!? Because I really need to know. The same thing happens on my V4! But I did get a tama in the Kuchi group on the V$ a couple of times.....but rarely!

So if anyone can help, please reply!!!! I'm on my 6+ try!!!!!!

Hello, I don't know if it was an accident or you were just doing it to get lots of replies but next time please note that there is no need for you to make three topic on the same thing. However considering your number of posts, every member makes mistakes so don't worry as I've just reported them to get them cleaned up.

The answer to your question is: have you tried different skill groups? Also, the way that a toddler envolves to a teen is unpredictible so luck is also a factor. And no, the way a toddler envolves to a teen dosen't rely on skill points. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back