I have a research experiment

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is that a good idea?

• yes, count me in!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ya ok....

• Yes

• No

• Not really

• DUmb idea!!

• sure....tell me your findings

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaXbabe

Reaction score
ok wel iwas wondering if maybe there is a pattern in the jump game we could record it and see if there is that we we can predict what button and win easily we can record and compare datd to see if it is random if there is a pattern and is it the same on all tamas/......wuld nay one like to help me?? we can post our findings on this thread,

hmm well i attemted this experiment and found now pattern :mellow: ....heres my data:

light 1 light 2 light 3

3 1 2

2 3 1

3 1 2

2 1 3

3 1 2

(( 3 means it cam up 3rd 2 means 2nd and 1 means 1st))

there may still be a pattern but my findings say its random....if anyone wants to continue my study then pm me

I made apattern for myself on my friends tama, i never had a v2 yet, i only got mine today (!!!), i could find any nice ones they were picked over =\ anyways

1 3 2 first light pop up then third then the middle one usually got me 50p x\

and to get this pattern you press the A button till the first light pops up then bress the C button till the third light pops up then do the middle button :pochitchi: , and you should get 50P :wacko: :ph34r: :huh: :D :D :D :D :mellow: ;) :( :p :gozarutchi:

isnt that just amazing!! B) :p

PLEASE VISIT MY SISTERS WEBSITE. IT IS BRAND NEW AND SHE REALLY WANTS PEOPLE TO VISIT IT. THE URL IS: www.freewebs.com/tamagotchicutie/

you have to press all three buttons, i made a topic on how to win the jump game so just watch for that or you can PM me if you want help :mellow:

PLEASE VISIT MY SISTERS WEBSITE. IT IS BRAND NEW AND SHE REALLY WANTS PEOPLE TO VISIT IT. THE URL IS: www.freewebs.com/tamagotchicutie/
ok thats realy annoying and please dont put the website in random places -.-'

Don't Spam!

And BTW.......The pattern I usually get is C,B,A

ok i just tryed something out , if you press the A button you will only get 15p , and when i presed the B button i got 10p snd the C button got me to 10p, so i guess the only way to get 50p that i know f so far is what i seid up on my first post

I usually get 30-100 pts...

One one of my Tamas, it always seems to be 2,3,1 or 2,1,3. On the other, I haven't really played jump much.

O_O I just figerd something out! my tama just turned into a child and i tryed my jusp cheat thinger and it didnt work, i think it only works when they'r in baby mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back