I have a V4!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*~Tamagotchi~*

Reaction score
I have a glow in the dark V4! Just now came in the mail!

The egg just hatched and it's a girl. I'm going to name her Clare. Now for the next hour, I'll be excitedly playing with Clare!

EDIT: XD I accidentally named her Clape instead of Clare! XD XD

*~Tamagotchi~*

Last edited by a moderator:
this makes me sad!Just thinking about a V4 makes me want one.I am like,the only one that doesnt have one!I feel so left out.................. :(

You're not the only one. If I hadn't checked on toysrus.com on saturday, I wouldn't have my V4. Try and find some on ebay. And when you do, PM me and show it to me, I'll tell you if it's real or not.

*~Tamagotchi~*

Your not the only one! I don't have one!

Congratz on Clare! I hope you have a great time with her!!

Is the glow in the dark cool? I asked for pink stripes for X-mas and last minute I told them I changed my mind to "Glow in the dark" and they made up excuses to convince me not to get glow in the dark (I think they already got me a tamagotchi)...I hope :(

Your not the only one! I don't have one!
Congratz on Clare! I hope you have a great time with her!!

Is the glow in the dark cool? I asked for pink stripes for X-mas and last minute I told them I changed my mind to "Glow in the dark" and they made up excuses to convince me not to get glow in the dark (I think they already got me a tamagotchi)...I hope :(
dontcha mean "Congratz on Clape?"

I cant wait till the V4 comes to canada, i would order one on ebay but my mom doesnt want to spend 22.00 when theres only like 16 or 17 hours left (the one i was looking at on ebay was a glow in the dark one)

One good thing about the V4 is that when it's time to sleep, it turns out the lights and goes to sleep without making a beep noise! That's pretty cool too. Clape is currently a mizutamatchi.

You're not the only one. If I hadn't checked on toysrus.com on saturday, I wouldn't have my V4. Try and find some on ebay. And when you do, PM me and show it to me, I'll tell you if it's real or not.
*~Tamagotchi~*
I got mine from ToysRus too!

It sounds fun. I might get one soon, but I don't want one for Christmas for some reason. What I really want for Christmas is Tamagotchi Corner Shop 2. That sounds AWESOME!

Congratz!O and could someone tell me where they are available?
Tamagotchis V4s are available on www.toysrus.com. I ordered mine last saturday and it came yesterday. I think that website is out of stock. Try ebay, but if you do see one that you may buy, PM me. I will tell you if it's real or not. <_<

*~Tamagotchi~*

Congratulations! The new technology is great, isn't it? I am planning on getting one for the holidays, (Christmas)! :rolleyes:

//Tama-Love

I will soon be getting a v4 as a Christmas present. (even though it may come after Christmas)

Congrats on yours! Have fun with it, exploring the new features of a Tamagotchi is always fun, isn't it? I love the mail and TamaTownV4 and the Work and School systems.

GotchiGirl96

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back