i have an importante question...PLEASE HELP

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaMoMoChan

Reaction score
well i just got my tama-go and i wanna go onto tamatown but... i don't understand where to get the tama-go user name...see when i first turned it on i made my user name but then when i tried to log in to tama town it said incorrect username, also i used the password from the tama-go. i also have an account on tamatown as a guest...can anyone help please

I don't quite understand your situation.

Have you registered for an account on the tamatown website?

Ok go onto your guest account. If you can't then put in the username you created ( not you tama-gos user name! ) the one you made for the website. Then put your password that you made when you created your account. ( not the password on your tama-go!) then when you get on your guest account on the left side it should say login. Click that then put in your tama-gos username and password. Hope I helped!

What I am trying to say is go on your guest account then when your on there is a button on the left side to login. When your there that's where you put in your tamagotchis username and password.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok go onto your guest account. If you can't then put in the username you created ( not you tama-gos user name! ) the one you made for the website. Then put your password that you made when you created your account. ( not the password on your tama-go!) then when you get on your guest account on the left side it should say login. Click that then put in your tama-gos username and password. Hope I helped!

What I am trying to say is go on your guest account then when your on there is a button on the left side to login. When your there that's where you put in your tamagotchis username and password.
see thats the problem when i went to put in my tama-gos username it said incorrect....do i have to register that user name that i used on my tama-go..for example when i set it up if i put "fake1212" how do i use that to get on...

lol sorry guys i kinda feel ........reallly really really dumb... i thought there was a zero in my name but it turned out it was just an "O" ...i feel really dum but thanks for trying to help guys...i love you all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back