I have been granted an Agengotchi!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dead_Mametchi

Reaction score
So my friend was looking through some old junk as she was going to move to a new apartment. So, she comes over to my place with two cherry-decorated champagne flutes, a milk jug, four nice collage shoeboxes

- and a pearly white Tamagotchi Angel with little gold wings. The gold was a little bit worn out, but who cares? she told me she had stored it on a dry place.

I think i must have kissed her.

I was so happy :) I couldn't wait to start it up! She even brought batteries for it!!!! :D

The only thing that surprised me was that the angel had no gender implied in the health meter, or a name option like the newer editions of tamas have, but one deserves their privacy, right? :p

The moment I started it up, i set the time pretty easily, and there was a flying saucer appearing on the screen (I must have forgotten that the original tamas were smaller and did not have a giant screen like the ones today).

a little while later there was a little ghost appearing on the screen. it was adorable and not half as needy as a normal tamababy.

The day after, I checked on my sweet little angel and noticed that it had turned into a Maru-ten. Before going to bed, it took a stroll and came back, and the next morning she made a weird beep. I praised her, and she was overjoyed!

Later she turned into a teen at age three, the character Kototen or something like that. She (I call it she) is ubelieveably placid at the moment.

I thought raising an Angel would be soooo hard, but she has prroved something different. It's funny how she sleeps on a little cloud^^

I think I'm gonna play the shooting star game again. I'm sooooooo happy ;) :D

It's easy now, but just wait. It gets needier as it gets older.

(Congratulations on getting the Angel, by the way.)

WOWIES!

I sure wish /I/ had a Tamagotchi Angel, congratulations! Your rather lucky that your friend found that in the basement; I don't think any of my friends even have a basement. :p

And your little Kodoten sounds so cute, that little cloud must be rather comfy! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back