I have commitment?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rockstar 55

Reaction score
Ok here's the deal this old tamagotchi appeared and asked me if I wanted to marry this other tamagotchi and I said yes. Then this baby girl appeared next to my original tamagotchi. What I am saying is do I have to seperately feed the baby tamagotchi? Oh by the way I have a V1. :huh:

No, the parent feed the baby when you fed the parent, the parent takes care of the baby itself, the only it doesnt do is cure (her) of sickness which you have to do intil the parent leaves 2 days later at midnight.

*Hoped I helped*

//CC

Ok here's the deal this old tamagotchi appeared and asked me if I wanted to marry this other tamagotchi and I said yes. Then this baby girl appeared next to my original tamagotchi. What I am saying is do I have to seperately feed the baby tamagotchi? Oh by the way I have a V1. :huh:
No you don't, you only take care of your Adult Tama. When you feed it the adult otimaticly feeds the baby. But when your Tama is sick you have to take care of both Tama's! :D Hope that helps you! :) :D :D

~Tama-Love!

Yep. that's what happens. On my V.1,I got it married 10 times. Tenth generation.

yes and when that process it called "matchmaking". when your tamagotchi is visited by the matchimaker (the old tamagotchi you saw on the screen) it will automatically find another tamagotchi for yours. Dont forget, you can click NO because it will keep coming back as long as you keep saying NO to the age of 12. And no, you dont have to feed the baby tamagotchi manually, it just as its share of the food you feed his/her mother or father.

looknohands

I have another question. Does the original tamagotchi ever leave? If so when? :(

It will leave eventually. In about 1-2 Days (Can't exactly remember...), Your original Tamagotchi will leave. You will then see the new tamagotchi screen again, and you get to name your new tamagotchi, whether it's a girl or boy.

Here's another question what happens to the original tamagotchi? Because right now my original tamagotchi is Maskotchi and that is my favorite tamagotchi! Also the thing is my baby is a girl so it won't turn into a Maskotchi! Please help! :(

Here's another question what happens to the original tamagotchi? Because right now my original tamagotchi is Maskotchi and that is my favorite tamagotchi! Also the thing is my baby is a girl so it won't turn into a Maskotchi! Please help! :(
;) ;) Your Tamagotchi leaves, in a sad way: Dies. :D Then you will get to take care of the baby one! ;) It will also be the second generation of your Tamagotchi. :( :) And I believe that a Maskotchi can be a girl or a boy. :(

Hope that helps you out. ;)

~Tama-Love~

The origninal tamagotchi just leaves, they don't come back. It's kind of like they died, but left someone in their place.

Girls can be maskotchis too!

Actually, it doesn't necessarily die. Bandai wouldn't throw that in, considering the Age it's targeted at.

The tamagotchi will only leave. If you stay up till the time the baby was there, You'll see the Original Tamagotchi Going a ship back to Tamagotchi Planet. It also shows this scene when your tamagotchi is neglected or is not properly taken care of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back