I have finally got it!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sportschick1994

Reaction score
:angry: Dear Mimitchi Islanders,

I have some wonderful news,I have finally figured out how to make people guides(I swear),thank-you tamatalk guide spiffy for helping me out.I have some other news,*Name Removed* is officially open and not under-construction,so you can post,make polls,and have fun.Luv,Sportschick1994(aka Admin of *Name Removed*) :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh yeah sweettama,*Link romoved*Can you join my site as well as sweettama like here on tamatalk!?

Link was removed due to new TT rules...SEE HERE

I have joined as tama star. So how do people become guides?

*tama star*

Um, this should be posted on your website, not here...
I can't tell people on my website if no one comes on rarly and that guides are in the Rules+How to become a guide section!

I prefer bought forums..sorry..I didn't join.

I am like the 4th member of your site I jioned like a week ago and I really don't know what to do on ur site! lol can I like make a newspaper?for your site?

iluv2laugh4495,you can be 1 of the 5 members to work on our paper.It is called The Mimitchi Island Gazette.You,me,and ssammiiiiii55 are on it so far.You can find a cover picture!

<_< Dear Mimitchi Islanders,I have some wonderful news,I have finally figured out how to make people guides(I swear),thank-you tamatalk guide spiffy for helping me out.I have some other news,Mimitchi Island is officially open and not under-construction,so you can post,make polls,and have fun.Luv,Sportschick1994(aka Admin of Mimitchi Island) <_<
I clicked on the link, but it said board does not exist!

卵の友人寺院

This topic ic *CLOSED* due to new rules.

SEE HERE

Besides this info should be posted on your site. Use your signature to recrute members. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back