I HAVE HAD TAMAS FOR FOUR YEARS AND NOW

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

madi!1

Reaction score
I have used the first version third version forth version and the fifth version. Now, heres the story of wierdness...

I was playing with my new tamas and I reset an old tama and when I got to the birthday thing ( I was born on a very common birthday sept. 21) and on all of my tamas exept for one, I could do 9 21 for the birthday but on one I could only do 21 9. Something is wrong. I tried resating it 5 times. Nothing I try works. Help me. I have allready fixed a ton of toys bot this one will not work.

Last edited by a moderator:
If this is the V5, it is also normal, it did it on mine both the times I had to put all the info back in.

Maybe it is just backwards. Maybe it is 21 9 but it really means the 21st of September. There is only 12 months in a year. But it is normal if you are using a V3 or V5 then that is perfectly normal....

~Tama7.2

It was a version 3. I found some pencil led in it. Maybe that was the problom.

Maybe it is just backwards. Maybe it is 21 9 but it really means the 21st of September. There is only 12 months in a year. But it is normal if you are using a V3 or V5 then that is perfectly normal....
~Tama7.2
Suriusuly. Its correct on the other v3 on the v4 and v5. And it does not let me see the tama food.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back