I have met the king!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The king tamagotchi is a golden egg and he has a crown and little tamas polish him. :D He talk too!! :D

i met the king too!! :( i only donated 5000 points! i wish tamatown would hurry up n be finished! :huh:

I have meet the king to it was boring all you do is climb stairs and get a ring so you donated all the points you got for nothing. :) ;) :blink:

Yes, me, too!!! I didn't have to donate any passwords, though, my friend gave me some sort of password and I didn't know where to type in the password, so i just thought that maybe it would fit the "See the King" password. I got a dimond ring!! Maybe you could give me some passwords!! :-0

*snort* ha i donated 5000 of my points for NOTHING.There was just a popup saying "thank you very much" and that was IT!!!I got NOTHING!Its a ripoff!Don't do it...

no you only earn up to 9999 points cause i have a v3.

OMG OMG I SAW THE KING THE KING!!!! HE IS BIG YELLOW AND ROYAL! I TRIED THE RING PASSWORD ON MY TAMA EXEPT IT DIDNT WORK :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :huh: :huh:
Big Yellow and Royal! Like Gema wearing a crown?

u so tottlaly can! I DONATED 5000 and i got a ring!!!!!!!!!! a BIG, FAT DAIMOND RING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now donated some more and try it again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LUCKY.i've been spending all of mine on food. :D My Kuchipatchi is kinda spoiled rotten :wacko: .now i only have 69 :wacko: points.

TAMA :

name: acorn

species: Kuchipatchi

generation: 1

weight:99

personality:

spoiled,

cute :wacko: ,

fat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts