I HAVE MSN MESSAGING! BUT....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lolli911

Reaction score
I have MSN messaging and I am currently online! PLEASE PM me if you want me to tell you my username!

ooo ooo ooo!! I have MSN! You could talk ta me!!! If I'm on TamaTalk, I'm likely on MSN so thats a lot :) I'll PM you my e-mail address and you can add me :ph34r:

YAYAYAYAYAY!!! BUT....you're not online...*crys into hands saying "Why me?"*

I added u! O, and I have 7.0 too! Anyone else? I"m always ready to talk! :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi:

i have msn 7.0 but im not aloud to tell ppl mi adress cuz it has mi nom in it but i have an ota un but it still has mi nom in it if mi email ya....sry

y did u put your phone # on it? that's kind of dangerous. And i understand that u can't give out your MSN :unsure: :huh:

You added me on your msn. I accepted. I am on practically all of the time so feel free to talk to me!

-DarkCore :unsure:

I've added all of you guys msn things except below freezing point! Anyone else? Oh, and below freezing point, could you be a little nmore specific in your address for msn?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back