I have officially lost all trust in ANYONE

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

meowbark

September 2008 Contest Winner
Reaction score
I was selling Girl Scout Cookies a few hours ago.........Well I was bored of sitting and asking. I took a empty Trefoils box and put it on my head and pretended I was the "Box head" well it was stupid I didnt mind. What did my dad do? He hired some jack*swear* to take pictures of me! And now I probably lost my spot as a girl scout ALL THANKS TO MY DAD! I do it every year at Cookie booths and my dad hires someone to STALK me. Does he care I lost my spot in my troop probably? NO! This was my last year as a Juinor (Im a Cadette new year) too! So I am ignoring my dad till I move out for this. Im staying in my room all day or use the PC, earn some money at school, buy a TV from the Pawn Shop, then save money. Isnt this just nice?

Getting a silly picture taken will not get you thrown out of girl scouts. I was a girl scout for quite a while. Trust me, it'll be okay.

KM

p.s. o_O!!! Girl Scout Cookies are out?!?! Gotta find some cookies!!!! :)

i am a girl scout too! :eek: but i don't understand what is happening.... so he hired somone to take a picture of you with a box on your head... thats not a bad picture! but if you could tell more i might be able to help! :p

~Reanna

When I sold Girl scout cookies at the beach me and my friend were wearing sandwich boards. My friend dropped her cookies and bent down to pick them up and because of the sandwich board she couldn't stand up again. I tried to pull her up and fell over to and then I couldn't get up. We couldn't get the boards off and theese surfer tourist guys thought we were kidding and took some photos of us. When they realised we were stuck they helped us up and gave us the pics. It was funny. Now in our scout hall there are pictures of me and my friend rolling around in the sand trying to pic up boxes of cookies and fighting with sandwich boards. It was really embarrasing 'cause nearly everyone was staring.

I was selling Girl Scout Cookies a few hours ago.........Well I was bored of sitting and asking. I took a empty Trefoils box and put it on my head and pretended I was the "Box head" well it was stupid I didnt mind. What did my dad do? He hired some jack*swear* to take pictures of me! And now I probably lost my spot as a girl scout ALL THANKS TO MY DAD! I do it every year at Cookie booths and my dad hires someone to STALK me. Does he care I lost my spot in my troop probably? NO! This was my last year as a Juinor (Im a Cadette new year) too! So I am ignoring my dad till I move out for this. Im staying in my room all day or use the PC, earn some money at school, buy a TV from the Pawn Shop, then save money. Isnt this just nice?
your dad hired somebody to stalk you? hmmm that's pretty random.

My dad said he did so since I was representing the Girl Scouts >.< And I set a bad example- I get thrown in my room, cant call my friend- when she calls me my dad ignores it then I get really mad since this girl can get mad quite easily, but not for long...

Yup Cookies are out XP

My dad said he did so since I was representing the Girl Scouts >.< And I set a bad example- I get thrown in my room, cant call my friend- when she calls me my dad ignores it then I get really mad since this girl can get mad quite easily, but not for long...
Yup Cookies are out XP
WHY DID HE DO THAT? you're still not answeri ng my Q.

Last edited by a moderator:
He did it for reasons unknown, other thn to try an get me outa Girl Scouts >.<
Girl scouts wont through you out. The pictures prove you have a sense of humour and are good fun!

I was SO mad when the took out the animal cookies.

*does little kid pouty face."

>=O

That is really bad parenting.. Aren't parents supposed to help you and not get you kicked out of the things you love? By the sounds of it, your dad is not a very good man, especially after hearing your other topics about him. Tell someone about this, because hiring someone to take pictures of you is a little... Akward and weird.. X.x

But you can trust us here. :(

I don't exxactly get why you wouldn't trust anyone when it really only has to do with your dad. xP

But anyways, I'm not going to judge your dad becuase well, "Do not judge least you be judged." or something like that.

xP I only hear the one side of the story, so I don't really know what to tell you.

I'll just leave it at this- whatever happens, just have that respect. It's the least you could do- if he has wronged you or not.

He did it for reasons unknown, other thn to try an get me outa Girl Scouts >.<
He couyld of just got you out of girl scouts by asking the head person and un-registering mg ppl dont make a big deal about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back