I have really quick question on....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cutie100

Reaction score
if i go on www.tamatown.com and i get prizes and i write down all the codes and then put them in my tamagotci is that cheating?

No, totally not! That's what the V3 is all about, getting passwords and using them.

do you know anything about CLONESi have one,but how do i use it
Wait until your tama is an adult and when it is, select the !! (clone) out of your items list. There will be this little cloud and it will poof into the same character as your tama. Then they will do a dance and the cloned character will disappear. The clone is reusable, so you can use it for each adult tama you have!

GotchiGirl96

Wait until your tama is an adult and when it is, select the !! (clone) out of your items list. There will be this little cloud and it will poof into the same character as your tama. Then they will do a dance and the cloned character will disappear. The clone is reusable, so you can use it for each adult tama you have!
GotchiGirl96
how long does it take for my child to become an adult?

i guess u got my message.

how long does it take for them to advance one year?

everyday they live they grow one year so if you got yours at 3:00 yesterday then today at 3:00 it will be 1 year and grow

everyday they live they grow one year so if you got yours at 3:00 yesterday then today at 3:00 it will be 1 year and grow
also, remember that if you pause for, um, one hour, then instead of say 3:00, it will be 4:00 when your tama grows a day older :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back