I have some questions

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snaky

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to Tamagotchi™, so I might not know a lot about it.

Before I got it, I never really liked it, until when I went to my friends birthday party and he put a Tamagotchi(V3)™ in the loot bags. I got the green snaky one. And now I got some questions:

1. Is it worth going to the king?

2. What does the "costume" thingy do?

3. Does the "Wings" item do anything to your tamagotchi's appearance?

4. What happens when I collect all the souvenirs(which might not be possible for me because the "Golden Tamagotchi™" isn't released yet, neither is the key from Town Hall, the Medal and the Computer in the School, etc.)?

5. When your Tamagotchi™ gets old, does it have to have friends in order to have a child or just on it's own?

That's all the questions for now.

PS. Why do people put " :wacko: :rolleyes: :unsure: :( :unsure: " at the end of their posts?

Hi, I'm new to Tamagotchi™, so I might not know a lot about it.Before I got it, I never really liked it, until when I went to my friends birthday party and he put a Tamagotchi(V3)™ in the loot bags. I got the green snaky one. And now I got some questions:

4. What happens when I collect all the souvenirs(which might not be possible for me because the "Golden Tamagotchi™" isn't released yet, neither is the key from Town Hall, the Medal and the Computer in the School, etc.)?

5. When your Tamagotchi™ gets old, does it have to have friends in order to have a child or just on it's own?

PS. Why do people put " :wacko:   :rolleyes:   :unsure:   :(   :unsure: " at the end of their posts?
1. Well, this is more of a preference, if you feel like getting the royal costume, then sure, it's worth it :) But if not, then don't :D

2. It's just a costume. Here's how your character looks once you use it. https://img143.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dscn09384ei.jpg And it's a permanent item.

3. Yes, depending on the tama character, you either get butterfly wings or normal wings, and your tama flys around the screen flapping its wings.

4. No one knows.

5. You can either mate with another tamagotchi toy, or if not, the matchmaker will come and provide a bachelor/ette for you.

6. People put those meaningless emoticons b/c they want to. aggrivating.

Ra,

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, I'm new to Tamagotchi™, so I might not know a lot about it.Before I got it, I never really liked it, until when I went to my friends birthday party and he put a Tamagotchi(V3)™ in the loot bags. I got the green snaky one. And now I got some questions:

PS. Why do people put " :wacko: :rolleyes: :unsure: :( :unsure: " at the end of their posts?
1. It depends if you want items for your tamagotchi to wear (crown + cape) and if you're a souvenir collector (ring). Then it would be worth it!

2. Your tamagotchi will wear a costume! It's very cute. The stuffed animal is actually a costume, too! Put it to sleep to take the costume off. It can only be used as an adult.

3. It makes your tamagotchi fly around for a short time. It's reusable and can only be used when your tamagotchi is an adult.

4. Nothing really amazing happens! You just have bragging rights to your friends :D

5. It depends. 7 - 10 years you can have a baby with the matchmaker, and older you can only have a baby while connecting, I think.

These are just little emoticons that look cute. :)

`Jade

Well, sure I might want my Tamagotchi™ to look like the King of Town(H*R), but I don't think my Tamagotchi™ would like having a baby with the matchmaker.

More Questions:

6. -Ra- says the costumes are permanent, but the other guy says if it goes to sleep, it will take the costume off. So who's right? And are the costumes re-usable?

7. Once you move on to your second generation, you still get to keep your items?

8. Who's "Billgotchi"?

9. How come on the Tamagotchi™ Connection Character Chart shows Leaftchi with a yellow box?

10. Are the trips special in some way? Do you see your Tamagotchi™ travel on the site, or on the V3?

Well, sure I might want my Tamagotchi™ to look like the King of Town(H*R), but I don't think my Tamagotchi™ would like having a baby with the matchmaker.More Questions:

6. -Ra- says the costumes are permanent, but the other guy says if it goes to sleep, it will take the costume off. So who's right? And are the costumes re-usable?

7. Once you move on to your second generation, you still get to keep your items?

8. Who's "Billgotchi"?

9. How come on the Tamagotchi™ Connection Character Chart shows Leaftchi with a yellow box?

10. Are the trips special in some way? Do you see your Tamagotchi™ travel on the site, or on the V3?
6. The "royal costume" is permanent. The ones you get through codes aren't. They're one use only.

7. Yes you do.

8. He's a tamagotchi that got that name b/c of his resemblance to the late American president Bill Clinton.

9. Yellow ones indicate new characters. Leaftchi when it came out 2 years ago was a new one.

10. If you ask my own personal opinion, the trips in V3 are pointless. You only get to see a silly picture of your tamagotchi on the trip at tamatown.com and in your toy, all you see is a plane, a sign that says 'away' then your tama returns with a password. I "much" rather the V2's UFO. It takes you to places and it's permanent.

Ra,

I can't believe you got a tamagotchi in a loot bag!!!!! You lucky thing.

Are your friends parents mega rich?

Or weren't there many kids at the party!

Eh, 12 people(5 of them were his relatives, his sister, and his cousin).

Well, sure I might want my Tamagotchi™ to look like the King of Town(H*R), but I don't think my Tamagotchi™ would like having a baby with the matchmaker.More Questions:

8. Who's "Billgotchi"?

6. Well, the "Stuffed Animal or Nyatchi" costume will come off when it sleeps and will be gone forever *HORROR MUSIC*. The other costume will come off when it sleeps, but will stay there in your items. The royal costume is one I'm not sure about.

7. Yes, yes! Unless your tamagotchi dies or you reset it, you will still have your items and points!

8. It's the rare character on tamagotchi, also known as just plain "Bill". Go to www.mimitchi.com for some information on how to get it!

9. Leaftchi is a new character. Old but with a different name. Ever heard of Furawatchi or Korotchi?

10. You tamagotchi travels on your V3, but you get a code after he comes back which you can use on Tama Town to get a souvenir code for your V3!

`Jade

Eh...

I got more.

11. If you use the rare costume on the tamagotchi, takes it off, and has a baby, how do you get another costume? Or are you doomed to forever suffering from not having the super rare costume?

12. How many costumes are currently available?

13. How many souvenirs are currently available?

14. What does cuckoo clock do?

15. Does each item have a special function?

Eh...I got more.

11. If you use the rare costume on the tamagotchi, takes it off, and has a baby, how do you get another costume? Or are you doomed to forever suffering from not having the super rare costume?

12. How many costumes are currently available?

13. How many souvenirs are currently available?

14. What does cuckoo clock do?

15. Does each item have a special function?
11. I'm afraid so. The costumes are temporary. However, the royal costume's permanent :wacko:

12. Look in the codes section for this :wacko: Both V2 and V3 have their own different costumes.

13. Check the V3 item list in my signature for the answer to this question.

14. Use the item a minute before an hour changes. For example, use it at 2:59PM, then wait one minute, you'll see what the clock does ;-)

15. Yes, each item you buy has a cute little animation :wacko:

Ra,

Just a couple of comments to add...

11) The rare (Hohotchi) costume is actually more than 1 use....you can use it as many times as you want.....only the stuffed animal/nyatchi costume is one use... Its worth entering all the codes to get the rare costume. Just remember the last code you enter will not give you that particular item but the rare costume instead.

12) There are 3 costumes on the V3 - the stuffed animal (nyatchi) costume, the rare (Hohotchi) costume and the Royal costume I have pics of all if you want - actually the one of the Royal Costume is mine :wacko:

GK1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back