i have something to ask.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=9pt]Are you talking about proper bad boys, or just boys who "wear their hats the wrong way round"?[/SIZE]

Personally, I'm more attracted to quiet shy guys.

But they need to be able to open up to me, or have a decent conversation at least.

A lot of girls like me. :p

But I do mess around and miss behave quite a lot. :/

I'm a boy though and I really like a smart girl (not like a geek) who doesn't flirt and is nice.

i personally love nice guys, but truthfully, looks do matter a bit to me, but i love guys who are nice and understanding, but it could just be me, because I'm really sensitive.. so yea

Why do people think ALL girls act the same way? One girl does not speak for all of them. Get that straight. Don't ask questions like "Do girls like flowers?!" because some girls may like flowers, but other's may not. Girls are human too, and as humans, no one is identical. As for me, I like boys who are smart and do well in school, and are athletic too. They have to be nice, and not stupid jerkfaces. And I hate narcissists and boys who think boys are better than girls.
I agree entirely.

Its too bad the girls you know are like that, the girls I know including me and my friends choose guys according to their personality, not looks or money or whatever. If you're lucky enough to come across a girl like that you might as well impress her your own way without trying to act cool. Usually, when a girl chooses a guy based on how rich he is, the relationship doesn't last very long or it goes horribly wrong. If you don't find a girl who likes you based on personality rather than looks, you might as well wait until you get older.

[SIZE=8pt]In my opinion... dating the "bad boy" is a total waste of time!! Most girls at my school wouldn't agree with me, but whatever. Most of my friends are guys so I wouldn't know what the "typical" girl would really think. I tend to go with the shy guys. That's just me though lol [/SIZE] B)

Having a crush on someone just because of their popularity/money is one of the dumbest things a person could do.

*McG*

I like a guy with the following:
Emo looks. I'm not too strict to this, but I would prefer an emo looking cutie xD But as long as they care for me, that part doesn't matter xD

Funny: He needs to be serious when he needs to be, but still have a great sense of humor and can make me laugh

Pressure: I don't want him to pressure me into things I don't want to do. Like: Cheating, Stealing, Sex, drugs all that stuff

Love: He needs to love me <3
That's EXACTLY what I want in a guy! xD I like the emo/punk/gothic style boys, and I like when a guy is usually goofy and isn't afraid to be funny or be himself. and when a guy won't pressure me to do something that I don't want to.

Nice guys all the way!

Swearing, drinking, drugs - it's just not me.

Bad boys never stick around. I love to feel happy and secure with friends and family - a boyfriend would be no different. A cute, funny, polite guy who genuinely respects and loves me would be all I could ask for. It's not that 'bad boys' intimidate me - I'm a confident person. I just don't like what they stand for. I'd feel low if I stooped right to that level for one good time.

Traditional? Yes. But I love nice guys. They keep me in line, and they're the best thing for me.

I like the nice and sensitive guys ^_^ and i never get the courage to tell this guy my feelings :huh:

Nice guys all the way!
Swearing, drinking, drugs - it's just not me.

Bad boys never stick around. I love to feel happy and secure with friends and family - a boyfriend would be no different. A cute, funny, polite guy who genuinely respects and loves me would be all I could ask for. It's not that 'bad boys' intimidate me - I'm a confident person. I just don't like what they stand for. I'd feel low if I stooped right to that level for one good time.

Traditional? Yes. But I love nice guys. They keep me in line, and they're the best thing for me.
I agree with you~ 100%

I like guys that treat a girl like she's a human being and not a possession. My husband treats me with respect, and I do likewise with him.

i would go for a sort of punk guy with a nice heart. i dont have a bf yet but thats what im looking for in a guy.

I really hate the term: "Bad Boy"

What IS a "Bad Boy"?

Someone who rides motorcycles, and smokes?

I don't think so. :l

The word "Bad" can be a variety of different things to different people.

For example some people may think it's bad to curse, while others pay no mind to it.

Anyway back on topic.

So I don't think girls just go for the "Bad Boys".

They go for the type of person they like.

I guess the reason why you think girls go for the "Bad Boys"

Is because there more outspoken, not shy, or afraid to flirt.

Which in turn can make girls like the "Bad Boy"

Ugh...I'm getting to deep into this. But anyway

don't follow stereotypes or judge.

You know that all girls are not the same.

I highly doubt that you started this topic and honestly thought all girls

would say that their shallow beings only out for hot guys and their money. :x

Last edited by a moderator:
I really hate the term: "Bad Boy" 

What IS a "Bad Boy"?

Someone who rides motorcycles, and smokes?

I don't think so. :l

The word "Bad" can be a variety of different things to different people.

For example some people may think it's bad to curse, while others pay no mind to it.

Anyway back on topic.

So I don't think girls just go for the "Bad Boys".

They go for the type of person they like.

I guess the reason why you think girls go for the "Bad Boys"

Is because there more outspoken, not shy, or afraid to flirt.

Which in turn can make girls like the "Bad Boy"

Ugh...I'm getting to deep into this. But anyway

don't follow stereotypes or judge.

You know that all girls are not the same.

I highly doubt that you started this topic and honestly thought all girls

would say that their shallow beings only out for hot guys and their money. :x
NONONONONONO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 you dont get what i mean!!! i did not mean bad boys like the type that smokes i am talking about the type that drives around sonic blasting music 24 seven and they think they can have sex with one girl today then another girl the next and they also hate everyone they act all big and bad and cool all the time and they have no feelings for eeryone they just believe they can push around everyone

thats what i meant ;)

I prefer nice boys. I don't care about athleticism, but I don't want a particularly chubby guy. I don't like guys who do bad in school. So, a nice smart guy who respects everyone, girls in particular (since I know a lot of boys don't).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back