i have something to ask.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
W E L L . . .

My boy choices are mixed. None of my guy friends really like them but, that's their problem.

I like a guy who treats me right, defends me, is funny, sweet, not afraid to have a different opinion than me, etc, etc. I have too high of standards to go into them now...

But I'm sure you'll eventually find someone :)

okay the title was wied (i could not think of anything better)but anyway all the girls i ever talk to say they like bad boys!!! now girls give your honest oppinion do you actually like a guy or do you like the guy and date him because of his popularity,money etc, but not because you like like him! all the girls i know just date boys because of their money popularity etc, you see this is why i started this because i am a realy nice nice guy but i dont act cool you know have my cap on backwards or walk like a hippie and give nerds wedgies and act all pimpy like im cool and im big an bad son of a gun!!! so i was just wondering is that what girls are realy like? or are they different
like i said i am quiet and NICE!!! and all the other boys are act like they are all big and bad which i think people like that are..../. i am not sayin!!!

and girls supposedly just love em!!!
[SIZE=14pt]Unfortunately that tends to be true. Most of the time when girls fall for the bad boy they tend to delude themselves into believing that they can change said bad boy. Thing is they never will and never be happy in the end. Screw the bad boys girlies and go for the cute sweet guys trust me they're the ones worth the time and emotional effort < 3 [/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back