I have the greatest idea!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

temari_sensei_girl

Reaction score
I have the greatest idea for virtual reality. My plan would allow you to see hear and even feel what you are doing in a video game. It is much cheaper than the origional plans to make you feel virtual reality.

The only problem is that I don't know which company to contact or how to contact them.

If you don't mind, could you at least post so that it can stay on the front page. :furawatchi: :wacko: :blink:

I can't tell you exactly what it is, because I can't afford for the idea to be stolen. This plan could change the world forever. It would be like the TV being invented all over again.

thanks. It's kinda a bit hard to read such small words though, and not many of the companies seem just right...
you can make text bigger if you click "veiw" followed by "make text bigger" Works on a Mac. I'm not sure about PC's...

as for company suggestions... maybe a game-making company? Or a very rich one...

I have the greatest idea for virtual reality. My plan would allow you to see hear and even feel what you are doing in a video game. It is much cheaper than the origional plans to make you feel virtual reality.
The only problem is that I don't know which company to contact or how to contact them.

If you don't mind, could you at least post so that it can stay on the front page. :(   :nazotchi:   :angry:

I can't tell you exactly what it is, because I can't afford for the idea to be stolen. This plan could change the world forever. It would be like the TV being invented all over again.
Feel what your doing in a videogame? If this was a horror/adventure game, and you had to fight monsters, thousands of people would end up in the hospital. Especially if you were playing Mortal Combat.

Is it even possible to feel what your doing in a videogame?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, Misery is right.. I don't think its such a great idea..

Feel what your doing in a videogame? If this was a horror/adventure game, and you had to fight monsters, thousands of people would end up in the hospital. Especially if you were playing Mortal Combat.
Is it even possible to feel what your doing in a videogame?
Well, you would feel what is happening, but it has limits of course! I can't tell you how it works for certain reasons though.

I was wondering if there was a way that I could contact eh Wii company, becuase it works a lot with the devices that they use.

Does anyone know how I could contact them.

Thats a great post,but in violence games,people could get hurt,especialy MK(Mortal Kombat).

If it makes perfect sense to you without much thinking, I doubt it's a very good idea. I doubt you could keep up with current science and technology, and I don't expect you to suddenly make a breakthrough in a field that I don't see you being very dedicated in.

I've observed this. One of my friends wants to make a bow using a stick. So he's going about peeling off the wood. The problem is, it's a stick, not a piece of wood. A bow isn't made by bending a stick and tying string to it. Theres (God fobid!) math involved.

Second trial: Same friend wants to collect hormones from chicken nuggets, then get a dart and shoot his enemy with it. Dart is made from q-tip and straw.

Now, both of these things made perfect sense to him. Clear as day. But when people like you and me look at them, then they're outrageous. The person obviously doesn't know enough about his subjects, nor is he going to have a favorable result.

If it makes perfect sense to you without much thinking, I doubt it's a very good idea. I doubt you could keep up with current science and technology, and I don't expect you to suddenly make a breakthrough in a field that I don't see you being very dedicated in.
I've observed this. One of my friends wants to make a bow using a stick. So he's going about peeling off the wood. The problem is, it's a stick, not a piece of wood. A bow isn't made by bending a stick and tying string to it. Theres (God fobid!) math involved.

Second trial: Same friend wants to collect hormones from chicken nuggets, then get a dart and shoot his enemy with it. Dart is made from q-tip and straw.

Now, both of these things made perfect sense to him. Clear as day. But when people like you and me look at them, then they're outrageous. The person obviously doesn't know enough about his subjects, nor is he going to have a favorable result.
You act like I haven't planned this out. I've already had ideas of how everything will work down to the very wiring of most of it. (some of it i'm not sure how it's supposed to be wired, bt they were already invented, so they shouldn't have a problem with that)

If I could just contact the Wii company. This system would be the hotest thing on the market. It would be worth so much that you would have to buy it from catalouge or something (like the WOW gift of best buy :D )

It is an ingenious design. I have no idea how this idea started but I imagined it to be something like the

"Wii2"

Yeah, it sounds kind of stupid, but it's a really great idea that could make a lot of money if I could just get the right help.

Also, I've talked to other people about my plan (that I can trust) and they understood the system of it well.

It's acctually pretty simple when you come down to it.

In fact, in the end, you could get your own virtual reality for $10,000 (sarcastic)

"I don't expect you to suddenly make a breakthrough in a field that I don't see you being very dedicated in. "

Missed point alert. And this is a biggie, too, since I see you caring more about naruto then I see you caring about engineering.

you can make text bigger if you click "veiw" followed by "make text bigger" Works on a Mac. I'm not sure about PC's...
as for company suggestions... maybe a game-making company? Or a very rich one...
View [top left hand corner of top bar] --> Text Size --> *insert whatever size you want*

Pyonchit, she didn't come here have her plan critisized- you don't even know what it is. Just take it as is, answer her question or don't post at all. There's nothing wrong with being skeptic, but seriously, just lay off this one because it's not needed.

Last edited by a moderator:
View [top left hand corner of top bar] --> Text Size --> *insert whatever size you want*

Pyonchit, she didn't come here have her plan critisized- you don't even know what it is. Just take it as is, answer her question or don't post at all. There's nothing wrong with being skeptic, but seriously, just lay off this one because it's not needed.
Thank you.

If you don't want honesty, just say so and I'll switch to happy robot mode.

A company won't use resources for a product that might not work, and you don't work for them. So you have to build one yourself first. I'd say you should probably buy a wii then disasemble it to see how it works. Then you can use those parts and modify it. Obviously, you aren't going to get full support from them, because they don't want their secrets stolen from you.

Solid proof > propaganda.

A company won't use resources for a product that might not work, and you don't work for them. So you have to build one yourself first. I'd say you should probably buy a wii then disasemble it to see how it works. Then you can use those parts and modify it. Obviously, you aren't going to get full support from them, because they don't want their secrets stolen from you.

Solid proof > propaganda.
You still have no idea what the design is.

I thought it was illegal to do that to a Wii.

You still don't understand how well thought through this is. It took me weeks just to come up with the main design.

All I need to do is get a companies address or e-mail so that I can send them my idea. If they conseder it than good for me. If they don't than too bad. That 's just the was it is.

I wasn't saying go into 'happy robot mode' I was saying she doesn't need skeptical critisizem. If she wanted that she would have told more of her plans and then asked for it. But she didn't, all she wanted was to get connected to a company that would involve virual reality.

I don't really believe in the whole horoscope thing, but when I read it this morning it was really wierd.

"You have a brilliant idea, but it's different than what your boss is expecting. Run a general outline by your bigwigs. It's all about experimenting and branching out--If you do, you might learn something fantastic"

I just thought that was kinda interesting.

I've also started to doodle on the computer's design for the main program.

I'm also sick of people thinking that just becuase I'm only 13 that I can't program a simple machine.

If you want me to and promise not to tell anyone I MIGHT just let you see the blueprints for the main machine.

I can't trust everyone tho.

I've also been working on the chip. I have discovered (0n my own, without research) exactly how the machine will work. every little wire of the main machine is already planned in my head and needs to be placed on paper. I have no idea how I suddenly was able to come up with the idea for the programming, but I see how it works so clearly, that it's a miracle.

I wouldn't call myself a genios. (sp?) I'm not perfect in school and I still fail. somehow I think I've been blessed with a some kind of unknown special ability tho. I'm not sure what. but I know it's there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back