I have the same Problem! But i need help for V2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nick4242118

Reaction score
i have become partners with my friend. were both 4 and theres 4 hearts. i need tips on when they have a kid. ineed tips for v2 though.

First of all, I think they have to be a specific age. 5 or 6. And second, you have to connect them until they both have ♥♥♥♥, then don't connect them for a day or two, then connect them and they should get married and have babies. Hope I helped you!! PM me if you need anymore help!!!

~Tama_Mama27

PS. Welcome to TamaTalk!!!!!! Enjoy the site!

PPS. Make sure that when you connect after the day or two, that you choose "PRESENT" and not "GAME."

Once again, hope I helped you!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
my tama had a baby with my friends tama, all you have to do is give present to one and give present to the other. back and forth. and after a while, it'll work.

one tama has to be an adult, I know someone who had a 3 year old who had a baby with a four year old. go figure

Wait 24 to 48 hours before connecting them, and they should mate. also, you musn't have 4 hears w/ any other tamagotchi's. hope your tamas gat married and have babies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back