I HAVE THE WORST LIFE I CANT TAKE IT!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*$*KATELYN*$*

Reaction score
:) my parents are so mean they argue all the time at home and in public its crazy i dont know what to do any more there on the verge of getting a divorced i cant take it anymore omg!THEN I FINALLY LIKE A BOY AND I MEAN REALLY LIKE HIM NOT JUST A CHRUSH AND HE IS WITH THIS GIRL THAT LOOKS LIKE A MAN IM LIKE GOIN TO EXPLOAD OMG I WISH I COULD JUST DIE OMG MY FRIENDS DONT UNDERSTAND THEY KEEP SAYIN FORGET ABOUT HIM BUT I JUST CANT I REALLY CANT THEY DONT UNDERSTAND THAT I LOVE HIM TO MUCH TO JUST FORGET ABOUT HIM I CAN SEE MYSELF GROWING OLD WITH HIM AND HAVING KIDS WITH HIM I NEED HIM IN MY LIFE :D

i think you shood go on www.teencentral.com, get an acount and tell them your problem, it's totally annanumouse( did i spell that right?) and people will give you tips on how to deal with it. the people giving you the info are teens and counsilers. chec it out

I'm going to close this topic for a few reasons. This really isn't open to any kind of discusion accept for the pity parade which more or less is spam to begin with. Second, people may take offense of your message because you are claim to have the worst life when there are others in slavery, people watching their own family members killed, getting kidnapped, ect. Your situation may not be the best but it definantly is not "the worst".

If you'd like to make a topic asking what you should do in a situation, that is fine. We can try to help you by giving you advice on what to do when your parents fight or how to stay calm in an argument but if it is really serious you should get help from a more reliable source such as a teacher, counselor or a help line.

*closed by TW/P*

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back