I Heard.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
INTERESTING. im wondering if the colour screen might change if u debug.....maybe..........ANYWAYZ! A COLOUR SCREEN SIC AS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HapPy HAlLoWeEn TAmA FanS!

be a DEVIL
what does debug mean

^_^

I dunno if it is true but the new tamagotchi might have a color screen and a longer lasting battery.
they already have a colored tama!

It has red-pixels instead of Black

I don't think so. It might be a tama that's out in Japan only. Which stinks. There's rumors that are easily created... so, if you hear something, make sure you're POSITIVE before you go posting things. ^_^

I don't think so. It might be a tama that's out in Japan only. Which stinks. There's rumors that are easily created... so, if you hear something, make sure you're POSITIVE before you go posting things. :wub:
But rumors are a maybe we don't know if their true or not...

And it probablt is only in Japan. They always have the cool toys there. :ph34r:

Yeah i heard about that too , i hope its true , but i bet it will cost a lot more
Hopefully it a aother V2 or V3!!! :wub: :ph34r:

It would be kind of hard to have color screens on such a small thing like a Tamagotchi. Different colored pixels would be cool though. Like ones to match the theme of the Tamagotchi!! :angry: .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back