I just bought Connex v.1

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mi`mi

Reaction score
Bcoz i got V.2 before and i just bought V.1 so many things difference.

V.1 can't play a toys or take a candy from V.2 :D

and just a 2 freaky games dance and jump , take a time too long per round :D

No shop No point No more game No pause mode :lol:

I realy hopeless. Hope one thing it's can make a baby for me :lol:

i know but you should still love your tama ver1 tama ver2 may be smarter but they are still tama so do not hurt there feelings

I still like the V1s, even though the V2s are functionality-wise better. :D Maybe it'll grow on you. Maybe I still like mine because I had the V1 before V2, so there wasn't that big of a difference.

Bcoz i got V.2 before and i just bought V.1 so many things difference.
V.1 can't play a toys or take a candy from V.2 :angry:

and just a 2 freaky games dance and jump , take a time too long per round :D

No shop No point No more game No pause mode :angry:

I realy hopeless. Hope one thing it's can make a baby for me :angry:
There is a pause mode, and v1s in my opinion are great! Dance and Jump games aren't too long.

You can to get candy as a present on v1s. You've got to remember that it's a v1 and that came out before Bandai had the idea for shops and points and that kind of stuff.

There is a pause mode, and v1s in my opinion are great! Dance and Jump games aren't too long.You can to get candy as a present on v1s. You've got to remember that it's a v1 and that came out before Bandai had the idea for shops and points and that kind of stuff.
She said it was a connexion V1. I believe they aren't like ours tamakittin. Connexions(UK) don't have a pause mode where connections do.(US) Not to sure why they made it that way because everyone needs to pause once in a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back