I just got a Makiko!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MimiMonkey

Reaction score
I have just gotten a Makiko. It was fairly easy to get. All I had to do was take pretty good care of my tama when it was a baby.

But I chose the wrong teacher so I had to get all the points by playing games.

I reset the clock at night so I could play with it. (I am very busy with gymnastics and school to play with it during the day.)

But other than that everything went very smooth. I don't know how I managed to get a Makiko while 2 other tamas are running (V1 and V4). But I did it and I am very proud of myself!.

If you would like help with debugging all connection version tamas I am happy to help. Also I am able to get Japanese Tamagotchis so if any one is interested in buying one I'm sure I can get one! I do not live in japan though. My Aunt does so she can send over tamas!!

I'm very new to tamagochis.

And I think getting Makiko is very easy as what you said.

I got Makiko in the 3rd generation :)

By the way, you didn't mention where you live.

What do you do with Makiko after you get her lol? Just watch her? I'm just kinda curious.

Oh sorry. I live in Cali. I am currently awaiting 2 new Japanese Tamagotchis for my bday (hopefully Uras or a Entama.).

You did? I just have to say i am really impressed. Those are hard to get. Ive only had one of them!

I am a Tamagotchi fanatic lol. I actually got Makiko on accident. Because my gymnastic coach fed my Tama alot of snacks so I just continually played games with it over and over until it refused to play games. But yes I am trying to figure out what to do with Makiko now that I have got her... If you guys can figure out if Makiko can still get the MatchMaker that would be great!

Makiko can get the Matchmaker :)

I had one on my 1st gen. now I am on the 2nd gen. with her daughter from the Matchmaker! :eek:

All I did was watch the Makiko and make it go to its hairstyling job. It's pretty boring, actually. :(

dude i chose the wrong job, i was up all night because i wanted makiko so bad but now i have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back