I just got a new boyfriend..his name is Anthony <3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZAINA_TAMA_FREAK

Reaction score
Ok well yeah this boy asked me out and i said yes and i REALY like him alot. But i just need advice on how to act and so fourth because i just started this relationship and im pretty sure its SERIOUS. so yeah any advice would be appreciated!

-ZTF

If you get into a fight with him then I suggest trying to work it all out. If he mistreats you in anyway then try to work it out then if it does'nt work out then just feel free to leave him.

Wow....ZTF....you're not quite yourself anymore. Well, not like you used to be anyways.

As already been said, just be yourself and nothing more.

Just keep on dating him. Make sure nothing breaks apart the two of you if you seriously like him.

Your 14 so, I don't think it's gonna get serious for a long period of time, get to know him, spend time with him, the usual.

Well, I think that you should try not to hold on to him so much. He has a life too, and it isn't all about you :rolleyes:

Your 14, as Misery said your relationship isn't going to become serious for a long period of time.

My advic is to be yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you are going to go out somewhere make sure it's a group date.

You don't need to be alone with a guy at 14 on a date. ;]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back