I JUST GOT A TAMAGOTCHI V6 MUSIC STAR AND I NEED HELP

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

twinkle

Reaction score

:angry: MY TAMAGOTCHI IS ALWAYS UNHAPPY AND I DONT NO WHY I TRIED PLAYING WITH HIM BUT HE ONLY GETS ONE HEART I HAVE TRIED LETTING HIM PLAY,I GIVE HIM PRAISES,I LET HIM PRACTICE BUT NOTHING WORKS I REALLY NEED HELP HES ABOUT TO DIE

Try feeding him snacks? Every time my tamas are unhappy I just feed them snack (not meals) and they become happy little campers again! Hope this helps :)

You have to play sevral games for it to fill up all of the hearts. Same goes for the meal, you have to feed 3-4 for all of them to be filled up. If you are not very good at the game then just feed snacks with a few games. But be carefull, the tamagotchi will get over weight fast as 1 meal = 1lb and 1 snack is = 2lb.

If your tamagotchi is a teen or older, the hearts won't fill above 2. You need to fully complete a game to get all 4 hearts full, or you can do part of a game twice or three times. Depends on how full your happy bar is. The games will also boost your music skills. Praise reduces stress.

the only way to fill the "happy" hearts is to either play game with it, or feed it snacks. Giving it play-time lowers the stress level and praising/timeout it is for disciplining. sometimes feeding them certain "hungry" foods will fill the happy hearts as well as the hungry ones. s'all I had to say :lol:

I had that same prob, with my music star, just give them snacks ^.^

Hey! Well, the hungary hearts are surely simple? Feed it meals! The happy hearts you can fill by feeding your tamagotchi snacks, playing with it, or sending it to play with other tamagotchis! The stress you keep down by playing games and winning or prasing it! :) Practice makes perfect!!! Hope this helps! I have lots of experience as I have got every tamagotchi apart from the Tama-Go, and more then 1 for each version! Hope this helps you! :) xo-chlo-ox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back