I just got a v6...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaBaloon

Reaction score
I just got a music star, and i was wonndering if there is any special information i need to know tobe successful with it. How many pounds is healthy for each stage? about how old does it have to be to go to preschool and music school? I read the instructions, but they dont make much sense. Also, when i connect it with my v5, it works sometimes, but a thing pops up where it says to "press key on v5. Sorry!" what does that mean?!?! PLEASE HELP! :D

I just got a music star, and i was wonndering if there is any special information i need to know tobe successful with it. How many pounds is healthy for each stage? about how old does it have to be to go to preschool and music school? I read the instructions, but they dont make much sense. Also, when i connect it with my v5, it works sometimes, but a thing pops up where it says to "press key on v5. Sorry!" what does that mean?!?! PLEASE HELP! :D
I am not sure about your age question sorry :D but when it is a child it can go to preschool then once it is a teen it can go to music school and start just playing a small tune and always fails at doing it i dont know why? then an adult it can go meet the judges and once you pass them you get a pro debut then you can start playng untill you are a music star!!!!!! :D here is a commonly asked question how do i make money well when your tama is an adult it can go to two different jobs and depending on how well you did at the jobs you get that much money

hoped this helps and enjoy your new Tamagotchi Music Star :D

~snappy c g~

I will try to help as much as possible.

1.To be succesful in the Music buisness,your Tamagotchi will need to bond with his band members and become friends with them,this helps when you audition.

2.I would say just don't let any Tamagotchi's weight increase over 40-50.

3.When your Tamagotchi is a toddler Miss.Frill will visit him and give him a present.Now you can join Miss.Frill at Pre-School.When your Tamagotchi is 1 year old and is a teenager the Teacher will visit him and give him an instrument.When you play the School minigame it realy helps to raise the bonding between the three.

4.When you are connecting with the V5 and Music Star,for both press "other" when it says press key on V5 press any button and they should connect.Depending on the character you have,both will appear as Nazotchi on friends list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back