I Just Joined 3 Minutes Ago

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomboy11

Reaction score
Hello...

I just joined about 3 minutes ago. Ummmm...I don't really know what I am supposed to do now...Can someone help me...PLEASE?

By the way...I do have two tamagotchis, both boys.

Hello...I just joined about 3 minutes ago.  Ummmm...I don't really know what I am supposed to do now...Can someone help me...PLEASE?

By the way...I do have two tamagotchis, both boys.
Let me be the first to say:

[SIZE=14pt]Welcome to TamaTalk![/SIZE]

You can play in the arcade, read people's Tama-logs, or go to the memorial. There's a lot more, too! And, did I mention:

[SIZE=14pt]Welcome to TamaTalk![/SIZE]?

BTW, if you have a problem, you can PM a guide or the Admin.

okay...what do you call it when you message someone???

Hello and welcome to tamatalk! If you ever need any help, or a friend, PM me!

There are lots of cool things to do here on tamatlk. All you have to do is follow the rules and you'll have a teriffic time here on tamatalk (its addictive)! :)

HI and welcome to TamaTalk! I am ZAINA_TAMA_FREAK, nice to meet you!

Please read all the rules and the pinned topics...It will help you and you need to know the rules!

Dont forget about tama CHAT open on weekends only! Its fun you'll like it!

PM me any time if you have any questions, or if you just want a buddy to chat with!

HAVE FUN and please remember! dont give out any personal information! -ZTF

Welcome to tamatalk! for the rules, please click on darkcore`s pinned topic! and rule number one: NO soamming!

If you have no idea what SPAM is, it`s

Short

pointless

Annoying

Have fun on tamatalk! and also, no swearing, and please post your topics in the right forum! The chat`s open on weekdays, and if you have a problem, Pm a guide. the admin isn`t on sometimes *sweatdrop* and also, if you see a topic that isn`t in the right forum, Pm the guide with the link to it. for more info. just m me and i`ll explain it to you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back