I just ordered...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

slynnski

Reaction score
...a P1 and an Angelgotch off of ebay!! I'm super excited. I haven't played with a vintage Tama since I was a child, back in the 90s. It will be so refreshing to play with the old Tamas again.

The P1 is new in the box and comes with the Tamagotchi Care Guide and Record Book, as well as a Tamagotchi movie. I am most excited about the Record Book; I had no idea that these even existed when I was a kid. Do you guys know if it is a rare find?

The Angelgotch is also new in the package and it is coming from Japan, so it won't get here for a while, estimated arrival is some time in June. I am really excited, as I have never played with an Angelgotch.

I am nervous about the screws on the back, though. I have heard so many things about them being hard to remove. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
found this hope this is help for new owner Tamagotchi p1 :D :wub: credit goes to Shimashimatchi

chapter 1

Icon 1 food: you can feed your tama

Icon 2 light: while sleeping, turn off the lights

Icon 3 game: The game is a Japanese game called atchi muite hoi!

The Kutchitamatchi trick: In the game you will notice (if you have Kuchitamatchi, i do not know about the rest.) that he will face left and right constantly. If your timing is correct, you can press left when he faces left and press right when he faces right. There is a 75% chance he will win.

Icon 4 needle: If your tama gets sick you must use this.

Icon 5 potty: Unlike the connections, you cannotput it to the toilet when it has to poo. Instead, it will wiggle (and you cannot highlight potty) and will poo on the floor. YUCK!!!

Icon 6 health: This is not icon 1. Instead, it is icon 6. Same as connection.

Icon 7 diciplince: If tamagotchi beeps at you, do this.

Icon 8 IMPORTANT: Your tama may be messing around with you, but sometimes he REALLY needs you!

Chapter 2
Loving your tama

Your Tamagotchi can get sick randomly. Don't be mad at him! After all, he is an alien creature who needs your help.
Sadly everything or everyone has Life, Death, and rebirth.
My tama never died, so I do not know how to make him reborn. Sorry :(

Chapter 3
Character goals

Mametchi :mametchi:
- Take perfect care (a little easy)
Ginjirotchi- Perfect care, miss last training (probaly hard)
Masktchi- Adverage, Leave Training half at teen, 2 hearts at teen. (Normal)
Kuchipatchi :lol: - Get Marutchi at 75% training, but just neglect it. Then, take 100% training and hearts!(A little hard)
Nyorotchi- I do not know how to get this one, but I got him by glitch when taking100% care.(?)
Tarakotchi- Pretty much, no care at all. Do not diciplince, feed him food, play games, clean up poo. Just cure sickness late, but not too late that it dies!( Very easy)

Hi slnnski , i am glad to hear that u will get tamagotchi p soon. i just want to give small info about rough translation of tamagotchi P.

Screen 1

Stats

Hunger

Happiness

Tanadeko pieces

-menu 2 screen 1

Name of tamagotchi

Weight

Generation

Gatchi points

-menu 3 screen 1

????

Your age

Your birthday

Astrological sign

Favorite sport/game

-menu 4 screen 1

Favorite color

Favorite food

Favorite book

What you love

-menu 5 screen 1

Change screen display (heart melody style to default out of box style)

-menu 6 screen 1

Change time and date

Mute/unmute

Raise brightness and contrast

Screen 2

-refrigerator

-snack

-restaurant

-restaurant

-restaurant

-screen 3

-toilet

-bathroom

-screen 4

Games

-rope game

-jump rope

-tv studio matching

-tamagotchi park

-tama changer

-tama depa

-color change

Match maker

Tama cafe

Alternate ego

-screen 5

Tamagotchi p

Tamagotchi iD L

Pc

Tamadeko pierce

Special

-screen 6

Clothing

Acessories

-screen 7

Home items/seeds

Toys

-screen 8

Connections

Picture

Mail

Previous gen

-screen 8

Medical

-screen 9

Attention/needs
Huh, that's the tamagotchi P's, not the P1. The P1 is the original and by the way, give credit to the person who translated all of it ;)

I don't recall a guide book, but I know they are out there. It was likely due to my pokemon. I would guess its more rare to find now, so yes, likely a rare find.

What color is the shell?

Do be careful when removing the screws. Vintage tamagotchis are notorious for their soft screws which break off and get jammed inside the shell. As soon as you can, remove them and replace them with modern ones. You can use small screws from other electronics or even spares which come in glasses repair kits etc. Also, here's a guide on helping you out to remove the stuck screws: https://tama-zone.com/index.php?showtopic=22127 (guides, hope it's okay to link this) Good luck!

Ra,

@SailorRosette: I think I would have preferred a different color combo, but the important thing was getting a new-in-box P1/P2 for a decent price, and when I saw that, along with the book, for under $60, I decided the color didn't matter so much and that I needed to jump on that deal. :lol:

TamaMum and Ra, thanks so much for the links and advice. I appreciate it and will definitely be sure to take advantage of it when my vintage Tamas finally arrive. ^_^

Awesome job on getting it with the care guide! I've been trying to find one off and on for a while, but everyone wants crazy buy-it-now prices on ebay and amazon.

Enjoy your vintage tama :D

The care guide is pretty rare, given that usually people just threw it away when they opened the new tama. I shared P1 before with my brother, though I eventually lost it. A year later I found out my brother had dissected it, for whatever reason, he has a sort of fetish for dissecting tamagotchis and other virtual pets, so I always make sure I don't leave my tamas in his room or I'll find their remains a few days later. I'm currently running an Angelgotchi right now, and I like it much more, the whole touch-screen thing is really cool. The screws aren't too hard for me, you just need to be really careful.

Hope you have fun with your new tamas :D

Awesome job on getting it with the care guide! I've been trying to find one off and on for a while, but everyone wants crazy buy-it-now prices on ebay and amazon.

Enjoy your vintage tama :D
I believe i saw one on Ebay for about 5 dollars I think. Unless it wasn't the care book you are talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back