I Just Realized How Little Of A Life I Have.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean like your avatar? That's amazing.

I doubt you have no life. Your ALIVE. lol.

I love to doodle dinosaurs eating clouds on my papers. It tends to tick off almost all of my teachers.
I draw/drew dinosaurs on my papers to, Nobody minds. xDD

I even drew a dinosaur at a movie theater on a sheet of SS paper. o___o

I drew a piggy on MS paint :3

And a doodoo. xD

And the most pointless thing ive ever done in my life was play with my 80 lb 5 year old neighbor!D:<

Shes is soooo annoying >.<

I do the same! Paint is how I waste my life away.

I also sit in one place and can concentrate and almost hyponitise myself looking at a dot. I can do it for hours. Serious.

I also write pretty much nothing.

I like to experiment with make-up.

And I spend 2hrs on the computer each day

I dont have that much of a life, either. I live in the middle of nowhere and have nobody to hang out with.

I spend my life looking after my animals, on the phone and on the computer.. Oh yes, and being in my play.

In my spare time when I'm not on the computer you'll find me in my bedroom drawing Sammy the Snake in my school jotter. Infact I might make and avatar.

Oh yea there is more. I started "singing" along horribably to a song my sister was playing without really realizing it and then I started laughing at myself <.< for 20 min. I zone out alot, especially in the cafeteria at lunch and whenever someone like waves there hand infront of the face I yell "DOOODE (as in dude) YOU MESSED UP MY ZONE!!" i chase my cat (who hates me) and I say "you know you love me! You just don't know it yet!" I start laughing for no reason >.< alot. hmmmm... nothing else I can think of now! BYE

[SIZE=13pt] I spent the last hour drawing multicolored muffins on microsoft paint o.o[/SIZE] 

xD what totally pointless things have YOU done

(FYI don't insult my muffins they are accually very purty :D )
I walk and pace around my room and pretend im in my own 'wonderland...' ! :huh: :huh: !

Im such a daydreamer... :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Same :gozarutchi:
I kinda 'zone out' a bit when I'm bored. I mean, I'm awake, and my eyes are open, but it's like I'm not 'there'. You could try to make me flinch, and I wouldn't. I do feel it when people physically do something to me though, and I can hear what people say unless I've been like that for a while. My friends say that I'm sleeping with my eyes open, even though I personally have no clue what I'm doing.
I do that all the time. I just totally zone o_O I'll do random things. Like flipping coins over on the street.

I doodle cute things a lot! And I say random things too.

Friend: Heyya, how are you?!

Me: *points at sky* Omigosh is that a flying pommegranite??

Friend: *backs away slowly*

Hehe, I'm known as the lovable goofball!! ^_^

-bratztroxg

Just now:

I rolled over onto my ipod (That started playing) and suddenly yelled "SPIDER MAN!!!" and did teh motions for like.. five minutes saying "FTCHIT FTCHIT!!!"

Akward.

@ redtama and x.Ryancloud - I want to get you both these for Christmas. Ohyes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm...

I draw peoples profiles... in math class and math class only. I get so inspired in there because its so boring!

One time, I drew this boy in my classes nose.

Then, to be even creepier, I drew my teacher D: Sometimes I stare at peoples faces for a LONG time, wanting to draw their noses. I have a strange nose-thing...

Lately I have been drawing people whose gender is quite unknown. YAY HERMIS :D (my "special word" for hermaphrodites)

I always make up a word of the day. Todays WORD: Squiddle. Squid+Skittle= SQUIDDLE

I hate going on the computer.... which is weird because I like it at the same time..

I stare at my socks.... and play with my tamagotchi lanyard for a longggg time.

I think about nothing and stare at people... then they look at me and are like, WTF?

I listen to the Barbie Girl song over and over and over

I go to my friends house and give her dogs a bath because she doesnt want to :p

I ride my bike all around, determined to keep my thighs all muscley... xD

I search through my purse for the fairy that I am determined lives down there.....

Umm Thats IT! :D

I write in diaries, too, which is rather pointless because I write about NOTHING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back