I just saw a thread form gotchigirl

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

momo123

Reaction score
Hi. i just saw a thread from gotchigirl asking if the parents mattered for what it would turn into. well on my v3, the machmaker came and it married BILL!!! what will happen to my v3?

ps. the bill was a girl because my tama is a boy ew

*Topic moved to 'Help for New Tamagotchi Pet Owners'*

P.S. My V3 mated with a female Bill brought by the matchmaker once. The V3 character chart shows that there are boy and girl Bill Tamagotchi characters.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi. i just saw a thread from gotchigirl asking if the parents mattered for what it would turn into. well on my v3, the machmaker came and it married BILL!!! what will happen to my v3?

ps. the bill was a girl because my tama is a boy ew
That must have been for version 4.

Okay, okay. If you disciplined YOUR adult well, and got a high-end character, you will get one of the well disciplined children. If you didn't do so great, you will get one of the... not so well disciplined children.

So if you disciplined your Tamagotchi well this is what the baby might turn in to:

Version 1- Kinakomotchi

Version 2- Kinakomotchi or Kuribotchi

Version 3- Kuchitamatchi or Mohitamatchi

If not... then:

Version 1- Marutchi

Version 2- Marutchi or Hitodetchi

Version 3- Mizutamatchi or Tamatchi

My Mametchi (9 training points) married my next-door-neighbour's Mametchi (1 training point). They were both version 1s. I got a Kinakomotchi, my neighbour got Marutchi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back