I just want to say that...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
but do you knwo who started it cause so far no one can figure it out

Sad. I think the person who started it needs to get a warning.
I agree. But how can we find them? The person I know that started it was TamaGirl05, but someone else sent it to her on TamaTalk... So would we warn TamaGirl05?

- Tama -

I agree. But how can we find them? The person I know that started it was TamaGirl05, but someone else sent it to her on TamaTalk... So would we warn TamaGirl05?
- Tama -
She needs to remember who sent it to her.

In a way, I think anyone who still sends it should get a warn too. Everyone knows it's crap and it's annoying spam.

Well, it's probably because that person only has 3 posts. I just got that one from a member with 1 post.
Yes, probably. *nod nod* TG05 got it from a newbie.

- Tama -

She needs to remember who sent it to her.
In a way, I think anyone who still sends it should get a warn too. Everyone knows it's crap and it's annoying spam.
Yes, she does. I'll go bug her about it. XD

I think so too. But I don't think TamaGirl05, pinkgal, Spring, me, or anyone else that just got freaked out about it should get a warn.

- Tama -

Well I forgive every one!!!!!!!!!!!!! But remeber never send another chain letter
I agree with you.

Forgive and forget.

- Tama -

Yes, she does. I'll go bug her about it. XD
I think so too. But I don't think TamaGirl05, pinkgal, Spring, me, or anyone else that just got freaked out about it should get a warn.

- Tama -
I don't either. I personally think that's a bad reason for hundreds of members to recieve spam, but I don't think you guys should get one.

I think anyone who is still sending it, after all this chaos should though.

I don't either. I personally think that's a bad reason for hundreds of members to recieve spam, but I don't think you guys should get one.
I think anyone who is still sending it, after all this chaos should though.
Yes, I agree. Thank you.

I agree, I think that they would see something about all of this by now.

- Tama -

Yes, I agree. Thank you.
I agree, I think that they would see something about all of this by now.

- Tama -
Concidering there's already four seperate topics about this, yeah.

I don't know if they're anywhere else, but there's two in here and two in non-tamatalk.

Yeah. I don't think there is anymore, but who knows. Someone just might make another one. -___-

- Tama -

I was offline all day, so I didn't get to see how this topic was progressing...

yes, it is quite annoying, these chain letters.

I wish I could turn back time so that I could stop myself from sending it.

I also wish that this whole thing was over...

it's making the Tamatalk community wreck havoc, in a weird sort of way.

I've never gotten a chain letter here (probaly cause i'm new) what is it. like is it scary like "something bad will happen if you don't send this" :mellow: or is it like just dumb??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back