i just went to kindergarten

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
To go to school, you have to select the connection icon and then Work. If you did this, an AWAY sign will have come up. If you press A when the away sign is there, you will enter the school with your Tamagotchi. Then you get to play a mini game. If you win the game, you will get a few skill points, depending on your teacher. That's how you do well in school. The more skill points you have the better you will do in your job when your Tama is an adult.

To go to school, you have to select the connection icon and then Work. If you did this, an AWAY sign will have come up. If you press A when the away sign is there, you will enter the school with your Tamagotchi. Then you get to play a mini game. If you win the game, you will get a few skill points, depending on your teacher. That's how you do well in school. The more skill points you have the better you will do in your job when your Tama is an adult.
She's talking about KinderGarden.

I'm not quite sure what happens because I really don't take notice but the Kindergarden teacher dances around with your tama and then I think she gives you random skill points [not too sure about the skills bit though].

Sorry, I didn't know the difference between kindergarten and school. I don't have any V4s, and only one V4.5.

thats okay, you helped me tooo, but i just was hoping it would have made my tama smarter, but oh-well

Last edited by a moderator:
when you go to kindergarten/preschool, you meet Mrs.Frill. the kindergarted teacher is always Mrs.Frill. then your tama will do a little dance. it should copy the teachers steps, or it will land on its face (poor thing!). your tama gets better at it as it goes to school more.

hope i helped!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back