I know tamagothci's wont use the Makeup!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamacool02

Reaction score
Its because your Tamagotchi must have the mirror! I figured this out because when i got the makeup it just had a question mark over its head then the genie gave me a mirror so then i finally got to use my makeup! By the way what happens is the mirror comes up and you tama puts it on then he shows you or just kinda hides. So be sure you have the mirror once you try to use it! [MUST BE AN ADULT TO USE THE MAKEUP.] :) :(

Its because your Tamagotchi must have the mirror! I figured this out because when i got the makeup it just had a question mark over its head then the genie gave me a mirror so then i finally got to use my makeup! By the way what happens is the mirror comes up and you tama puts it on then he shows you or just kinda hides. So be sure you have the mirror once you try to use it! [MUST BE AN ADULT TO USE THE MAKEUP.] :p   :p
Oh wow! I will do that when I get my V3! :)

Thanks very much for that tip.. It is most appreciated :p

*Tama-Shiba*

Thank You!!!Now all i need is a mirror.....I`m gonna go on tamatown & try 2 find one

Yeah, mine was a boy so it was too shy to show all of itself using make up :marumimitchi:

all i need is a mirror to use make-up ( I think it needs a mirror because it will make itself look ugly without one. GROSS )

u cant buy a mirror at tamatown, only in the shop, thats where i bought mine :blink:

I thought my tamagotchi wasn't using the make-up because it was a boy! :)

Anyway, thanks! :(

Mitzy

Huh? Sorry, I have no clue what "make-up" is. My tama never recived it.

Huh? Sorry, I have no clue what "make-up" is. My tama never recived it.
When u go to TamaTown ( www.tamatown.com ) go to the mall. Click on the Forever Tamagotchi shop. Click on the makeup on the table. Get the pass word . Type it in ur V3 password area. Then u get it but to get it u have to have at least 80 gotchi points.

Hope i helped! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back