I know tamagothci's wont use the Makeup!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hanae, how did you get ur avitar? I WANT IT SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD

from,

tamaluver977

It doesn't work with the mirror either. :D It just pops the tip of it's head at the bottom of the screen, then goes back down and carries on w/ its life.

I kinda knew this already but it is helpful to others. ;)

-tw

You can buy the mirror at shop here's a hint,chenc the shop then if it is'nt there go change the time to 2:59 om and then check kee p doing thid until you see the mirror in the shop.

Its because your Tamagotchi must have the mirror! I figured this out because when i got the makeup it just had a question mark over its head then the genie gave me a mirror so then i finally got to use my makeup! By the way what happens is the mirror comes up and you tama puts it on then he shows you or just kinda hides. So be sure you have the mirror once you try to use it! [MUST BE AN ADULT TO USE THE MAKEUP.] :p :p
duh, i already know that! :furawatchi: :unsure: :huh: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :D

So that's why it stands in front of the mirror before itshows off its makeup!!! I thought when people were saying their tamas wouldn't use the makeup, they meant the way it shows part of its head then goes away!

I bought mine in my shop. When my :gozarutchi: put make-up on it was so cute! :(

Its because your Tamagotchi must have the mirror! I figured this out because when i got the makeup it just had a question mark over its head then the genie gave me a mirror so then i finally got to use my makeup! By the way what happens is the mirror comes up and you tama puts it on then he shows you or just kinda hides. So be sure you have the mirror once you try to use it! [MUST BE AN ADULT TO USE THE MAKEUP.] :D :p
my tama looks soooooooooo cuuuuuuuuutttteeeeeee with make up :huh:

Thanks! I've been wondering the same thing,and I had NO idea you could by a miror, It

must be a rare thing to get in stores becuase I have never seen a miror in one of my

stores.

i bought a mirror too! i didnt know what it was, i thought it was a clock! lol! i bought it for 3000 p too :furawatchi: rip off...

I`m going to get a ver 3 soon

And i will try it then

Thanks

:eek: :huh: :p :p :ph34r: :blink: :lol: ;) :D :p B) :hitodetchi: :hitodetchi: :hitodetchi: :hitodetchi:

Its because your Tamagotchi must have the mirror! I figured this out because when i got the makeup it just had a question mark over its head then the genie gave me a mirror so then i finally got to use my makeup! By the way what happens is the mirror comes up and you tama puts it on then he shows you or just kinda hides. So be sure you have the mirror once you try to use it! [MUST BE AN ADULT TO USE THE MAKEUP.] :p :p
thanks a bunch! :eek:

the person who said you're spamming is wrong

some people might not no so its good to carry on so that everybody knows :huh:

i bought a mirror too! i didnt know what it was, i thought it was a clock! lol! i bought it for 3000 p too :p rip off...
i thought the TV was a blooming hat lol! :eek:

i was wondering why a hat would cost 5000 points! :huh:

Its because your Tamagotchi must have the mirror! I figured this out because when i got the makeup it just had a question mark over its head then the genie gave me a mirror so then i finally got to use my makeup! By the way what happens is the mirror comes up and you tama puts it on then he shows you or just kinda hides. So be sure you have the mirror once you try to use it! [MUST BE AN ADULT TO USE THE MAKEUP.] :wub: :wub:
u need a mirror

well they can use makup with the mirror the mirror is only 3,000 I think and In a sale i think its about 2,000 or 1,500

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back