i know TONS of the new webkinz!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

metcalf

Reaction score
OMG OMG OMG!!! ok, there r a ton! there is a, lil kinz google, lil kinz st. bernard, penguin, harbor seal, graiffe, zebra, german shepard, collie dog, love frog, reindeer, kangaroo, lil kinz koala, baby chick, a ducky, an octopus, grey cat, golden lab, pinto horse, some other horse i cant think of, turkey, turtel, and a welsh corgie. i think there r more but i cant think of them im to excited!! there will also be webkinz lip balm, bookmarks, clothes, and some other stuff i forget. if you didnt want to see this TOP SECRET info then you should not have looked.!!! have a happy day!

also go here, to youtube and you might see some videos, https://www.youtube.com/results?search_quer...z&search=Search

webkinz wont make a penguin webkinz cuz there rival is club penguin sooooo theres no penguin webkinz

Its pretty cool they are making the lipgloss. Im gonna get it. I like lipgloss.

Is it sparkly? Is it flavored? Its mine!!!! lol. :huh:

^0^ Go to www.webkinzinsider.com to see them too.

webkinz lip balm, bookmarks, and clothes.
I thinks thats a little to far on webkinz part. The carriers are even to far. Ganza needs to realize kids need to only spend money on toys every once and a while not spending it on accesories for webkinz.

TT1o1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back