I left my Tamas at school!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have you left your Tamas somewhere and forgot about them?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Yes, but I realized I left them when I walked out the door and I got them

• No, but I almost did

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

29_allie_few_rebounds_29

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt] Today I left my Tamas (Two V2s and one V3) at school and when I looked everywhere for them when I wanted to check on them then I realized I left them in my desk! I had my Dad drive me over to school since one V2 is 16th Generation and the other is 15th! (My V3 is 6th Generation if you want to know) And I also wanted to make a record of not having all my Tamas die, not even ONCE! So far I have suceeded with my Tama not dieing even just once so I didn't want to let go of the record. Thankfully I found them.[/SIZE]

:ph34r: :p Stitches :huh: :ph34r:

Last edited by a moderator:
i almost did that i had ''left'' them at school the day BEFORE winter break

BUT luckly i looked in my back pack before i left to go back 2 school and i found them in my back pack.

my teacher caught me one time using them and she told me the next time she saw me she would take them away from me for the rest of the year!

[SIZE=14pt] Wow, that must have sucked. Once my teacher took away my friend's Tamagotchi and it died![/SIZE]

:ph34r: :D Stitches :huh: :ph34r:

Thats happen to me, except I never got my tama back :D

..curse that teacher! *shakes fist*

our principal coaught my friend playing with hers and another friend's. he took both of them away. she went histerical. all sobbing and everything. he only kept the tamas for about an hour and a half. they lived.

LIke the day after i had bought my first tama (the yellow v2) i left it home UNPAUSED(!) and went to another town to go shopping. I thought that i had put it on pause but when i got back home (like 3 hours later!) i saw that i didn't. Luckily little Yumi was alive but she grew up to a Kiwitchi.

yeh ma cuz left his tama and it got broken by a tractor! He lost it on da school field and then the bell went then the grass got cut! :lol: :blink: :wub:

once i left my tamagotchi at school; it was a friday. So I went out the doors and reached into my pocket, and it was gone! I looked all over the school and in the lost and found but I couldn't find it. So I just had to go home and feel miserable the whole weekend.

On monday i went to the office to see if anyone had turned it in, and they had! *RELIEVED* The secretary just told me I shouldn't have had it at school. *double relief* i looked down, and, amazingly enough, it was on pause! I unpaused it and all the hearts were full. :D it was amazing

Once I brought a new luch bag for school and at the end of the day in school, I accidently forgot my new bag because I wasen't use to getting it out of the cloakroom. My two version two tamagotchis were in that bag! B)

So the next day when I went into school, I rushed into the cloakroom and got my tamas out of the bag. All of their hearts were empty, they were sick and they had done 7 poops.

I made them healthy again and I was really relieved that they didn't die. One of them evolved into a maskutchi and one of them evolved into a gozarutchi though but i didn't mind. :D

One of those tamagotchis is not active at the moment and the other one is a happy and healthy toratchi on the 16th generation. :D

-sk8er girl- ^_^ ^_^

It waz lucky you found them! I have never left mine anywhere they are banned from our school so its boring without them. ^_^

Once I brought a new luch bag for school and at the end of the day in school, I accidently forgot my new bag because I wasen't use to getting it out of the cloakroom. My two version two tamagotchis were in that bag! :ph34r: So the next day when I went into school, I rushed into the cloakroom and got my tamas out of the bag. All of their hearts were empty, they were sick and they had done 7 poops.

I made them healthy again and I was really relieved that they didn't die. One of them evolved into a maskutchi and one of them evolved into a gozarutchi though but i didn't mind. :D

One of those tamagotchis is not active at the moment and the other one is a happy and healthy toratchi on the 16th generation. B)

-sk8er girl- :furawatchi: ;)
Cool1

*tama star*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back