I like..., I hate..., I'll die without...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stary_fun

Reaction score
Okay! I'll put a whole bunch of stuff down and then u pick (1 of each!) What you either like, hate or can't live without. HAVE FUN! :3

Bananas

Apples

Dogs

Cats

A house

A car

School

Teddy Bears

Pokemon

Club penguin

Spongebob SquarePants

The Enviroment

Family

Friends

Origami

Tamagotchis

Facebook

Twitter

Msn

Youtube

Boy/Girlfriend

DS (any)

WII

PS (any)

Diary

A birthday

Tell me to add anymore if possible!

P.S. If you have time, you can Copy and Paste then Write If you like hate or can't live without.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like: Origami

I hate: Facebook/Twitter

I couldn't live without: [i couldn't just pick one] Video games [DS and Wii], A house, Pokemon, The enviroment, family, friends, Youtube. And Homestuck and Gargoyles (but they're not on the list.)

I like: Wii (more like LOVE, but you know)

I hate: Facebook

I couldn't live without: Friends (you know, the real ones you meet in real life and not on facebook)

I like : DS , chocolates, origami, horror and comedy ,school, Christmas and TAMATALK!

I hate: facebook,hot weather , and people who hates me (jk!)

I couldn't live without: family and friends,school, and of course: FOOD! ( nobody can live without food), shelter, and clothing :D :D

I like : DS , chocolates, origami, horror and comedy ,school, and TAMATALK!

I hate: facebook, and people who hates me (jk!)

I couldn't live without: familiy and friends,school, and of course: FOOD! ( nobody can live without food), shelter, and clothing :D :D

I like: Nature, scientific research, virtual pets, video games and cartoons. Food wise, doughnuts and apples.

I hate: Chavs, people who damage nature just for laughs, trolls, and cheese. I can't stand cheese.

What I couldn't live without: Animals, virtual pets, my girlfriend, family and friends.

I like: Youtube, Spongebob Squarepants, Club Penguin (SHARRUP I KNOW YOU'RE GONNA LAUGH D< )

I hate: Nothing on here..

I couldn't live without: School (education), Friends, Family, A bday, The environment and a house

I like: Tamagotchis, YouTube (it provides me with missed Survivor episodes), Friends, Cats

I hate: Origami (too hard)

I'd die without: (I know it's not on the list) SURVIVOR!!!!!!

I like- YouTube, Spongebob, work (I know not on list but like anyway)

I hate- Stupid people (I know- not on list)

I'll die without-My husband(I know, I know), Pets(real and virtual), Family and friends.

Wait, actually, since YouTube provides me with missed Survivor episodes, I guess I'd die without it.

I like friends

I hate Pokemon

I'll die without the environment:]

I like Teddy Bears (No laughing!)

I hate bananas (Mostly cuz they're expensive here in Australia after the floods)

I'd Die without a boyfriend if I had one xD Jks

I'd actually die without teddy bears (I can tell you I have tons though I'm yr.7 xD)

I like friends .

LOVE my family.

Die without school.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back