I like someone. Now what?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have you had a boy/girlfriend?

• Yes! Many!

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Only one...

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Actually, I haven't thought of that before!

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • I try...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

stary_fun

Reaction score
I need some help! I like someone and I don't know what to do now! I haven't had a boyfriend but this is the 2nd guy I've liked! Help?

I recommend you shoot paper at him with a straw.

Trust me... that ALWAYS works. Boys like that kind of stuff.

Also pull his hair when he walks by and trip him one day.

If he gets mad, laugh at him and run away. He will chase you.

After a few weeks he will get annoyed and ask you on a Date. ^^;;

~Phnx

It's normal. I've had my fair share of crushes and likes ever since I can remember. Just be yourself and let things happen of their own accord, should anything happen to develop. Try getting to know him a bit more and become friends first even. Don't do all the chasing. If a guy likes you back, you have to let him take the initiative a bit too. Also, you're young. Never feel pressured to have a boyfriend just because it seems like "everyone else is doing it." There's plenty of time for that later on. I didn't have my first boyfriend until after I started college and we've been together ever since, four happy years and counting. :)

I recommend you shoot paper at him with a straw.

Trust me... that ALWAYS works. Boys like that kind of stuff.

Also pull his hair when he walks by and trip him one day.

If he gets mad, laugh at him and run away. He will chase you.

After a few weeks he will get annoyed and ask you on a Date. ^^;;

~Phnx
I doubt I will be able to do any of that. I'd probably get a level (It means I can't go to camps and discos) and all I really have the courage to do is talk about paintball or something with him and his friends...

Text him. If he doesn't answer, wait a few day. Then, send out a fwd for hw help, remeMber to ask him! Don't txt him everyday, and once he does answer, make sure to text cute details about yourself, like things you have in common!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back