i like this guy but i'm to scared to even

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama+boy cra-z

Reaction score
ok, so i like this guy, but i'm to shy to even look at him :blink: , what should i do? my friends think that "i hate him", i lied to them(i'm ashamed of myself) and the truth is i've had a crush on him since 4th grade :blink: but i'm to embarassed to talk to him. i don't have any classes with him :( so the only time i see him is at recess, he goes to the pick-up spot so do i but idk what to do!he has brown hair and brown eyes(like me) but i'm just way to scared to talk to him! :) :blink: :) :blink: :) :blink: :blink: :) :)

what should i do? :huh: :huh: :huh:

p.s. i'm in 6th grade in elementary school

ooc:muahah i rule im in 7th

Make yourself talk to him.If you never talk to him he'll never notice you!It's happened to me before, and heres how i made myself talk to him:

Lame me:Oh i dunno...hell think im weird

cool me:What?You're scared?Go talk to him!It's your chance!

lame me:*cowers*

Me:Hi -Classified info-

him:hi wussup?

me:um, nothing how was your test score?

him:not so good...

me:eek:h...would you like to study with me?

him:sure!

And it worked!So TALK TO HIM!

you could also:

1)pretend your the coolest girl in the school, and talk to him that way

2)do what i already suggested

Last edited by a moderator:
well i don't know, but i've tried since fourth grade to even get the courage to even look at him what did you do, just randomly wlk up to him and say hi? i don't have courage at all, i act tuff but i'm really not.

i can't act like i'm all "cool" because i was friends with a girl that was new and wasn't even there for 1 year, and i've been there sice 4th, and now she won't even talk to me :blink: :blink: , and she was sooooo nice and from Texas and i tried to make her feel comfortable, and this is how she repays me?! :huh:

back to the point, anyway he's like a jock, and i'm in the middle of popular and a geek, so idk what 2 do?! :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

Um...toughy, lets see the options that i give you...:

1)Walk up in class and say hi

2)Smile alot and you might try to "accidently" bump into him

3)mints work!Bring a few to school and offer someone one in front of him, and he'll probably ask for one, and then yeah, so on

I do know how you feel about this, 'cause i was you, but as soon as the "him" and i got to know each other, he asked me out!(er...i said know because my bff was with me...)And tell your friends how you feel about it.And if he's one of those guys who likes "the popular girls"(i'm proud to say im in that crowd just recently now)Then get to be friends with the nicest ones and then,well, work your way up

Um...toughy, lets see the options that i give you...:1)Walk up in class and say hi

2)Smile alot and you might try to "accidently" bump into him

3)mints work!Bring a few to school and offer someone one in front of him, and he'll probably ask for one, and then yeah, so on

I do know how you feel about this, 'cause i was you, but as soon as the "him" and i got to know each other, he asked me out!(er...i said know because my bff was with me...)And tell your friends how you feel about it.And if he's one of those guys who likes "the popular girls"(i'm proud to say im in that crowd just recently now)Then get to be friends with the nicest ones and then,well, work your way up
thx 4 the help, and he is one of those guys that likes the popular girls, and its like i am invisible to them, so you seem like the expert at this, how do i get thier attention? the populars like peace signs, aroepostale and holister, neon shirts, flowers in their hair, and small shorts. and i can't afford holister and aroepostal stuff, so i don't have what it takes :( :D

and i don't have any clsses with him, so still don't have what it takes :(

sorry to pour all this on you

and i'm sorry if i start asking to much questions or start to sound mean :p

You know, if you keep on avoiding him it will make you feel worse to go up to him and talk to him.

Go up to him and talk to him. I had this same problem like two years ago...

Hope I helped!

thx 4 the advice i will try that on monday, but hes a jock and i'm in the middle of popular and geek, and he likes only populars, and i know his 2 bffs', but i don't really talk to them anymore

It doesn't bother me but two topics are clogging up space on a section of TT this shouldn't be on. This should be in Non TT.

Last edited by a moderator:
you know what?! this is on "whats on your mind?" and this is on my mind! ok?! stop bothering me! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :) :D :D :D :p :p :p :( :( :(

What's On Your Mind? Is for tamagotchis, actually. NonTT would be good for this.

:( you know what?! there are other people that put other stuff other than tamas! its not just me!!!!!! :angry: :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :angry:

Anything that applies to TamaTalk goes here.

Could you stop over-using emotes? This is the reason I've turned them off. People over use them.

i can do what i want, idk 'bout u but, this is AMERICA, u know?FREE COUNTRY! I CAN DO WHAT I WANT!

:( PLUS, THIS IS A DISCUSION ABOUT A BOY THAT I LIKE, AND PLEASE DON'T TALK ON THIS ANYMORE :( :( :( :( :( :angry: :angry: :(

I'm not American. Please don't tell me what to do. I'm kindly, KINDLY telling you this would be a good topic in NonTT.

ok, sorry i'm in a tight spot right now, and i might be a little over dramatic,plus i'm sorry for the whole american fredom thing, i didn't know u weren't american, its to early to jude you, i'm really sorry i won't do it again

please 4give me :angry: :angry: :( :( :( :( :( :( :( ='(

Stop. Abusing. The. Emotes. Please. it's annoying seeing so many emote codes.

i tried being nice, but i'm in a tight spot, and i asked your forgiveness

and you say "stop abusing the emotions" :angry:

Because I mean it. Why do you keep adding an emote at the end of each of your sentences?

Uhm. You REALLY should stop abusing the emotes. >_>

as for the boy thing, just talk to him. it'll be obvious you like him, if you dont.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back