I live in Canada, but some people have the V4?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kellykellykelly

Reaction score
Sorry if this is in the wrong forum, if so, please move it elsewhere in the correct forum.

My question: This girl named Candy in my class has a V4 and Abby has a v8(Fake, of course) I'm more curious about Candy's V4, it seems to work but the V4 isn't out yet, and her V4 has a design like a V4 too!

So really, my questions are: Is Candy's v4 real, and how did she get it?

AND: When is the V4 going to be out in Canada?

Thanks!

Maybe someone shipped to her from a country that is already selling v4

Ok. So, the Release date for canada is in early july. Or maybe its january im not sure! sorry. im pretty sure that its early july. Candy probably ordered it online at a place like www.toysrus.com or eBay. I've heard rumors of some places in Canada (not the word SOME) already have shipped SOME (again, note the word) v4's to their store. Hope you get one soon!

P.S. if your going to buy a v4 off eBay, make sure it isn't a fake by looking at all the pictures and making sure its a Tamagotchi, not a Tomogotchi or something of that sort.

Hope this helped!

i_am_buzzerd :wacko:

Ok. So, the Release date for canada is in early july. Or maybe its january im not sure! sorry. im pretty sure that its early july. Candy probably ordered it online at a place like www.toysrus.com or eBay. I've heard rumors of some places in Canada (not the word SOME) already have shipped SOME (again, note the word) v4's to their store. Hope you get one soon!
P.S. if your going to buy a v4 off eBay, make sure it isn't a fake by looking at all the pictures and making sure its a Tamagotchi, not a Tomogotchi or something of that sort.

Hope this helped!

i_am_buzzerd :rolleyes:
Thank you! Omgish, early July?! I can't wait that long!! WAHH! :lol:

Dear KellyKellyKelly, If you dont want to wait that long, then i advise that you get one off of www.toysrus.com or eBay, but if you get it off eBay, show me pictures of the one your going to buy so i can confirm that it isn't fake.

Glad I Helped!

i_am_buzzerd :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back