I LOST MY V4 INSTRUCTIONS! HELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is BEST about v4 tama's?

• The new characters available.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The new games.

• The post/mail.

• The skill points.

• The look.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

meelymoo

Reaction score
:pochitchi: I lost my instructions, andI need some help. BUt I can give really helpful tips if u need them. Just ask! :D [i read most of the instructions b4 i lost em] I forgot how to do [SIZE=14pt]ALMOST[/SIZE] all of the jobs! [i know the scientist thing] HELP!

PLZ REPLY!

:furawatchi: :huh: :wub:

Thanks for the help guys! I really appreciate it. (my tama does too! LOL) Ask a question about tamagotchi's (prefferably ver.4) and I'm here!

Thnx!!!

:D By the way I agree with you on the poll! GO MAIL! :lol: Anyway thanks for voting! :furawatchi: :) B) ;) :huh: :kusatchi: :chohimetchi: :mametchi: :kuribotchi: :hitodetchi:

Oh and also... HOW DO YOU GET KINDNESS AND FASHION SKILL POINTS?????!!!! :huh: :chohimetchi: :kuribotchi: :furawatchi: :hitodetchi: :mametchi: :kusatchi: :lol: :) ;) :D B) :angry: :angry:

Tamas RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :furawatchi:

I need help. how do you stop the robber??
:p B) :angry: To stop the robber, you have to know that there's a robber. If you know there's a robber don't go to the envelope(letter). Then you would have ALL of your money. :D :D :D :B

p.s. I NEVER GOT THE ROBBER!! :D :angry:

All I know is how to do the banker you just move side to side and try to catch the falling bags of money.

:eek: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi:

my tamagotchi version.4 status:

name:jams

gen:1

weight:64lbs

training:(|||||)

hungry:mad:

happy:mad:@@@

pencil:27

social:2

fashion:19

username:ducky