i love Fergalicious

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
*passes out*That song is so LONG!I also like Glamorous!

G-L-A-M- O-R-OUS

First pass up in the sky

Poppin Shampine

Livin the life

In the fast lane

I'm gonna change by the glamorous oh

Flossy Flossy

I don't remember the rest!
I messed up on the post!

I prefer not to hear people sing about there body -.-

I didn't even realize she was in the black eyed peas till now.

I like the song Fergalicious. It's catchy. :(

I heard London Bridge awhile ago, but I'm one of those people who seriously don't understand half the things people say when they sing, so I look it up online. I had no idea she was talking about her body because I never looked that up.

I don't like Glamorous much, though.

-Matchy

Yeah, I like that song, London Bridge, and G L A M E R O U S.

But I dislike her song "Big Girls Don't Cry" Not my type of music. >D

I actually don't find it gross...

I already posted here, but Fergalicious, and Wait A Minute are my dancing songs.

All my close friends know that when these songs come on, I get a meter stick/umbrella/broom, and start lip singing and dancing around. ^_____^

Can you say... sleazy? ;)

Awesome songs, but disgusting words.

I like 'Big Girls Don't Cry' and 'Glamorous', though. ^.^

Fergie can't spell 'Tasty'. It's such a simple word.

The only song I actually like by her is 'Big Girls Don'y Cry' because it's one of her few solo songs that doesn't include a spelling lesson.

Fergie can't spell 'Tasty'. It's such a simple word.The only song I actually like by her is 'Big Girls Don'y Cry' because it's one of her few solo songs that doesn't include a spelling lesson.
she won thespelling bee when she was younger.why ya think she spells in alot of her songs?

~♥Kali♥~

she won thespelling bee when she was younger.why ya think she spells in alot of her songs?

~♥Kali♥~
hmmm I'm not convinced she can spell, she spells tasty wrong and the name of her album.....Personally I hate her, she's a sleezy terrible role model but whatever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back