I-Love-You-<3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

x.Ryancloud

Reaction score
This is a topic to discuss our feelings of love for random members of tamatalk.

Happeh?

Not happeh?

- t w i t c h -

[/spazzattack]

I LOVE ALL THE CLOUD PEOPLE ON TT &lt;3! xD

Ehhh...

I love everyone on TamaTalk, all so unique and so cool. I don't exactly love anyone though. What I mean is that I love all of you as my friends ;)

Internet love isn't the best idea I've ever heard :p You don't know these people in real life, and you'll likely end up heartbroken if you do.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love...

Well, you know who you are xD

The hockey-playing doctor, the rock-shaped fish, t=the ellipsis, and my secret lover who is much taller than I.

And I love Vivienne.

'Cause I think she still comes on, you know.

I love her a lot.

I love everyone on TT!

I don't really love, love anyone on here. I don't think Internet dating is really the right thing.

J/k. =D

I love the member who is actually younger than me but I thought was older.. and whatever.

I love everyone!! ♥♥♥ Hugs for everyone :3 lol. I love everyone because their all nice to me and don't bother me in a bad way. :p I love you all! ♥ LOL I'm a spaz and proud :3.

I love Dei-chan very much.

She's the reason I came back, because I missed her awesomeness. D&lt;

Can't wait to meet her in November. :3

I love my two bestest friends on here, Cathy and Miley.&lt;333

I love joo guys.

Anyways, Yeah I guess I love the rest of you guys...xDD

Ehrm...

I don't know if I obsess over any specific member, but you guys all are cool~

I love Tamagirliey and Hershey princess and xsexyvanityx and some others.. ._.

WOO~

Everybody on my profile list.

I wish I could meet all of you.

What I love about TT is that I can say things and act like how I couldn't in real life. And people are really nice.

I have some people I don't particularly like, though... :)
xD

I like everyone! &lt;3

But if you flame me, I hate you. &lt;/3

No love here. :D

Ehhh...
I love everyone on TamaTalk, all so unique and so cool. I don't exactly love anyone though. What I mean is that I love all of you as my friends  :blink:

Internet love isn't the best idea I've ever heard :p You don't know these people in real life, and you'll likely end up heartbroken if you do.
Yayy! -huggles Leafpool-

I like everyone but people who act like the world would apocalypse without them. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I also love Ribbo. We're getting married someday.&lt;3

Did ya know~

You should, I never shut up about it. xD

I'm against Internet dating. ;) (Just my opinion - no flaming, please!) so no. Of course I don't love anyone on TT! But I luv all my fab friends who have signed up to this site!!! Like Tamas_r_kl, gawjus-girlie, etc. =D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back