i luv soccer anyone who does too?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rabab

Reaction score
i luv soccer.....fav sport.anyone who likes it PLEASE write in dis thread!! :furawatchi:

Welcome to Tamatalk, rabab!! :eek:

I hope you like it here. Feel free to PM me if you happen to need any help or have any queys atall :angry:

- Fooet

P.S I have to confess, I am not to keen on football, don't mind watching it, and I dont mind playing it, coming to think of it!!

soccer like my fav sport ever........so cool!!!!did anyoene of u watch da world cup??it was sooo cool!!!

p.s.- thnx for welcoming me!!

football who cant lik it did u watch the manuVSlivertoday it was so gutting lol

[SIZE=14pt]I ♥ Soccer! I've been playing soccer for 9 years! Its a great sport! But anyways![/SIZE]

Hello! Welcome to Tamatalk! My name is Ninjas-rock-my-sox you can also call me White Ninja or NINJA. If you have any questions, comments or anything! Just PM me, I'm very friendly, If you want an Avatar, just let me know I make all kinds. Moving and Non moving! If you want to know more about me just check out my profile, but anyways! I hope you have a wonderful time on Tamatalk! Enjoy!!

-NINJA ;)

omg!!!who r u chearing for??i'm chearing for manchester!!!THE ROCK!!!!they r so good!!i luv Ronaldo!!he is so good!!!!!

Glad you enjoy it here! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back