I`m jasminetchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jasminetchi

Reaction score
I just got here a while ago. I have one friend cassychi. And I don`t know much about tamatalk yet. What does PM me mean? I am a good friend. I would like to be a friend to people in tamatalk. My favorite tamas are memetchi and ponytchi. :ph34r:

Hi im even newer than you so im not much help but PM mean personal message and if you want to PM me then you can. want to be friends because i only got here about 2 hours ago.

•WELCOME TO TAMA TALK i hope you have fun.

•PM me if you need a friend.

•Have fun and don't spam (spam means short pointless annoyng messages) or swear/flame.

•i don't know any links to get to the user guide but go to the user guide to read whats right and wrong.

:lol: <_< :ph34r: :) :wacko: B) :hitodetchi: :ph34r: :pochitchi: :mametchi:

Hi jasminetchi, I'm sparklegirl! If you need any help with anything or just want a friend just pm me!

Hello there & welcome to tamatalk! :gozarutchi:

Have a good o'l explore to get use to the forums and I'm sure you'll soon settle in fine. :ichigotchi:

Please remember to take a look through the tamatalk rules & regulations:

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=56068

And if you need any help with your account, take a look at the tamatalk users guide:

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showforum=81

Feel free to PM me if you need any help! :furawatchi:

At the end of everyone's posts there is a signature. Underneath the signature, there will be a button which is labeled 'PM'. Click on that and you will be able to send a Personal Message to someone. This means that except for you and them, no-one else will be able to view the message.

-sk8er girl-

Hello and welcome to TamaTalk! Enjoy your stay and read the rules.

PM means personal message and it's a way to talk to one person privately. You can PM someone by looking at the bottom of their posts and clicking the PM panel. Or by going to your inbox and hitting compose message. OR you can go to the person you want to PM's profile and look at the bottom where it says Personal Message and click where it says Click Here!.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back