I`m new. =/

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
:blink: <-- this is the most cutest smiley thingie! Well I`m new here. Of course, like everyone here I have a brand spankin` new Tamagotchi! :gozarutchi: heehee. It`s a pale blue Tamagotchi Connection. I named my pet Hoku. Its kind of a boring name. Well this all started a few days ago when I bought a game on my Tmobile SidekickII called Boris. Its a game about a spider that you nurture until its death. Its more complex but its basicly the same as the Tama. My spider is sooo cute! =) heehee I named him/her TAKUi! Well anyways, after that I was thinking of getting a Tama again but I had to wait 4 days. Now today, I bought it and I love it! Well, I registered here because I wanna make friends and share about our Tamas or other topics. I`m Jen, I`m 16 and I`m half filipino and half mexican. I live in tracy, CA.

hi welcome 2 tamatalk,i'm soooo happy u joined! :gozarutchi: i have a see through green tama and it's name is usher.i'm also chinese and i live in West Virginia.If u want we could be friends :blink:

Hiya Jen, and welcome to TamaTalk! Feel free to PM me if you have questions. Hope to see you around!

Have fun!!

-Firetiger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back