I made Chuppytumpachuckchi (lol not really)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you like the Character?

• Yes, I love it!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, could do with some editing.

• Well, it's good but bad at the same time.

• I hate it.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mikeymelody_6

Reaction score
Visit here to see the tamagotchi!

Here is my Tamagotchi Creation! It's name is Choopackchi. The left is the boy Version and right the girl version. The boy is very snotty and rude, but can be very affectionate. The girl is very sweet but sometimes will slap you if you get her mad. Please vote!!!

:lol: plz!!! ;) if you don't you know what that means!! :angry: Lol im joking :p

Looks cute! ;) With my eyes te boy looked like a butt check :huh: . It's is a very cute design you made.
lol i did it on my dads laptop, it took like 3 hours. I did a better design drawing. but it didn't go on here

Sorry but i have to say that is freaky/wierd.
Freaky weird eh? THEN BE MASKCHI ;) ;) ! NO HATING THE DRAWINGS!!! ;) :eek: :huh: :D

;) :) :(

lol its ok...

Last edited by a moderator:
no offense or anything, and i'm not trying to be mean, and i know how hard it is to draw on laptops, but i voted for "I hate it". sorry. :l

:|

The boy one looks like...... eww >_>

hey where did you do that what site is it from it looks cool! if u actually want to tell me where that is send me a message cause i might not check here again! :p

when did u make up that name boy on the top of the page that wrote i made up a new name :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back