I make a picture!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lil*kitty*kat

Reaction score
Tohru Honda-kun

It's Tohru Honda from the anime and manga series Fruits Basket by Natsuki Takaya. It took me three whole hours on Microsoft Paint to do this! Please comment!

^_^

WOW, thats sooo good,great job! great detail, I wish I could draw like that, you should be realy proud!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks so much guys! I'm REALLY proud of myself this time. It turned out to look alot like Honda-kun for real if you watch the anime or read the manga.

You should have seen some of my previous works on Paint. They were sh--....Honda-san is not my favourite girl character (that would be a tie between A-chan and Isuzu (Rin)...Kisa-san comes next) but she's fun to draw.

I'm not too proud of the body and the hair is okay...I like how the face turned out though. I'll try to draw more characters like my faves or maybe one of the guys like Kyo-kun....or a group pic or so, so what out for more art coming soon!

By the way, if I catch anyone stealing any of my art and

claiming it as their own on tamatalk or any site....ooh...

Hanajima quote:

Oh the things I would do to them...yes indeed...

LOL

So please don't jack my art or death will come to your

cursed miserable souls....Muahahaha....JK XD

♥s ya,

Kitty

Yay! I love when I get nice comments on my art...it's something I love so much...

Okay, I'll be logged off for a while, I'm going to start one of Isuzu Sohma-san (Or Rin, whatever you like)

I LOVE IT !!! IT LOOKS SO REAL AND AWESOME !!!! I would NEVER steal that piece of art !!!!

Eh, I really don't feel like drawing at the moment or maybe it's just that Rin-san is too hard...her eyes are tough but much easier by hand

Great job, but anime girl drawings is not my style, so it kinda irritates me when someone makes a kind of 'Anime Girl' drawing, which is quite common for people who roleplay in anime topics.

That's pretty awsome!

x3

Three hours? That would take me ten only to be half as good!

Great job! ^^

Thats a great picture. ^_^ It'd probably take me a week to draw half as good as that. I'm not much of an artist. You have got TALENT girl! XD Keep it up. I'll be looking forward to seeing more of your art soon.

*Tgd*

Like TD said, you DO have talent.

Maybe you should look into getting a photoshop.

I suggest Photoshop Expressions first [it's less expensive than the $500 ones! Plus, if you don't really like it, it's only $50 down the drain- not hundreds!]

I'm sure you'd like it though.

It's pretty much a jacked up paint with SO many more features!

Look into it! ;]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back