I might be getting a V4 tonight! :D

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamagirl_Desy

Reaction score
Hey guys I might be getting a tamagotchi V4 tonight!!!! ^.^ Does anybody else have one? What are they like??

*Tgd*

:( Well, my friend bought one so....their out! :huh: My parents said I could get it (probably) so I'm so excited! :(

*Tgd*

Congratulations! I hope that you will receive one soon! :D

Spiffy owns a Tamagotchi Version 4! She lives in Spain, so you might want to PM her if you would like to know a little about them. B) Here is a topic she made about her V4:"Spiffy's Version 4!". Here is another topic Spiffy made that will give you some pictures of the Tamagotchi Version 4: Jetix Scans! . B)

If you are in the United States/ Canada/Australia, they are still not out in release. :angry: are you sure your friend got a Version 4, maybe she is talking about the Verstion 3?! B)

Feel free to PM me if you want to talk a little about the Tamagotchi Version 4, and I would sertain help you figure out if the V4 is out in stores, etc. B)

//Tama-Love

omg in JANUARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee* i am soooo excited someone told me the v4 is in color is it true?!?!?!?!?!!? omg i better be getting one for christmas!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back