i might get a bunny...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doglover10

Reaction score
ok i was talking to my friend jordan las weekend and she has a lot of bunnies, i was telling her "oh i wish i had a bunny" and she said 'you can have one of mine" i thought she was joking so i just laughed then she said "no realy u can have him" and i was like o.0 "whats the cach? is he evil or somthing?" so she explained to me what happend, her friend sara has 15 bunnies (yeha i no o.0) and they are all girls so when she discoverd that one was a boy she gave him away (she couldnt aford to get him nutared) and gave him to my best friend jordan, then when jordan realized that it was a mutt-bunny (the sun of two diffrent breeds) and she couldnt use him for "best-in-show"s she didnt want him,we brought him to my house last night to show my parents and they both agreed he was adorable but they'd think about it, i explained to him he was already house broken and used to being picked up and jordan had an extra cage (the most expensive thing about a bunny) IM SOO exitet!!! whta do u think? how could i make sure my parents say yes? what should i name him (hes redish brown with little gray spekles like a squirille)

P.S donnt think my friend is mean for not wanting a bunny cus it wasnt a pure breed, u see, we live in a messed up part of town were many ppl dont have a lot of money, so she relies on best-in-show compitions to pay for her bunneis and mixed breeds arnt allowed in thoes types of compititions

Last edited by a moderator:
Bunnies are adorable <3

I had a bunny when I was about 10. She was white with black spots and her name was Bonny. My sister randomly brought her home one day.

Sadly she ran away and got hit by a car a few weeks after we got her ;.;

I have never heard of "best in show" bunnies...sounds awesome! do you know anything else about it? i had a bunny once, but it was evil, and tried to bite my cat a bunch of times, so i gave him to my cousin.

*BaBi*

yeah she told me about the shows,u have to groom them every day (normally u only have to groom the twice a year) and u have to strech them out by holding their front paws and back paws in a way that dosnet hurt them,9u have to strech them out to show the judjes) it takes a lot of training for u and the bunny, for u to figure out how to get him to stech out the way ur suposed to and get the bunny to trust u, and for the bunny to remeber that ur NOT trying to hurt him and for hm to trust u

I have Many rabbbits, 14, if you want, You can PM me, Im happy to help any time xD. My first two.. thought we had girls... yeah. the next month we had seven, the next, 14... ANytime, Im willing to help.

I have Many rabbbits, 14, if you want, You can PM me, Im happy to help any time xD. My first two.. thought we had girls... yeah. the next month we had seven, the next, 14... ANytime, Im willing to help.
aww thanx so-far we are leaning toawds "yes"for gettig a bunny ^.^ hey do u keep yours inside or outside? if and when i get the bunny i want to keep him in the garage cuz we dont use our garadge for cars or storage but more of a lounge XD my dad built cairs and decorations all over and we think its the best place to keep the rabbit's hutchi was wondering f i can still somtimeslet him rome around the house (if we bunny-froof it) somtimes without having him completly be an inside pet?

my dad keeps saying "IF we get the bunny.....an that dosnt mean we WILL but IF we do we are naming it BO-BO cuz ever sinse i was little i wanted a pet named bobo, and im not kidding" xD ooooh well i WANTED to name him dusty or squrille but her said its either bunny named bobo or no bunny at all :furawatchi:

Aaaaw, a bunny! That is so cool! In fifth grade my friend had two pet bunnies. She kept them in a wooden hutch in her back yard.

I've had four bunnies over the years. My first was white on the front half, black on the back half with black spots on the front half, called Hoppy. Second was black and white in random places called Sweep, third(Kept at the same time as Sweep) was black with grey paws and a tiny tiny white bit called Sooty. Fourth was grey and silver, a Silver Fox dwarf I think, called Fluffy, she made me sneeze alot, but, i loved her.

I kept them outside, but brought them inside every week to play with them, or I'd let them play in my garden, keeping a close eye on them.

just ciruos....HOW MANY PPL WANT THIER BUNNY NAMED BOBO? xD

for som reson i really dont want to name him hat but my dad insists

do u guys think "dusty" would be a good name? cuz hes redish brown with grey tips on his fur and he looks dusty?b xD

Awww! Bunnies are just the best, aren't they? I have one and my mom says I can get some more, but I like just one for now. She's a brown mini rex with a white belly and cotton tail. Her name is Cinnamon and I love her sooo much! She is really fun to play with, she likes to toss around toys.

P.S. NOTE EVERYONE: It's almost spring time and you may be tempted to get a baby bunny, but please DO NOT! Tons of bunnies die every spring time because it is too early to be separated from their mothers. If you want to get a bunny make sure that is is an okay age! Join the Make Mine Chocolate 2008 Campaign. Spread the word!

I kept them outside, but brought them inside every week to play with them, or I'd let them play in my garden, keeping a close eye on them.
It's a good thing you kept a close eye on them, because lots of dangerous things could happen outdoors. I volunteer at a rabbit rescue where I got my bunny, and one lady that works there has a sad story. When she was a little girl she was playing with her bunnies in the garden and a hawk came down and took them away. It's so sad! Also, cats and dogs are a big danger to bunnies, too. There's this evil cat that lives in my neighborhood that killed a bunch of baby bunnies living in my yard, even when I was yelling at him! =[

Aww... Sounds cute! I saw a show about rabbits yesterday, and there was a really cute name, but I've forgotten it! :ph34r:

Good luck with your bunny wabbit! xD

any ideas as to hpw the heck i can perswey my dad NOT to name my bunny "bobo" i mean, who wants to say "bobo come here bobo! oh ur a good boy bobo!" xD help meee

Doglover, just call him "Bo-Bo" infront of your dad or when your dad is around then call him "dusty" or whatever you want when he is not around..

Or you can just ask your dad, "Can His real name be Bo-Bo but Nickname be Insert the name you want most for the bunny here

;]

any ideas as to hpw the heck i can perswey my dad NOT to name my bunny "bobo" i mean, who wants to say "bobo come here bobo! oh ur a good boy bobo!" xD help meee
I would so name the bunny Bobo XD

But I agree with -|Weirde's suggestion.

i have a bunny! his name is whiskers. i <3 my bunny! he is white with brown spots.

once my sister randomly bought a bunny, named it assasin, and brought it to collage (XD). but then it got too big so she brought it home and my dad put it in our chicken coop and assasin starting eating the feathers off the chickens (XD) so my dad traded him at the flea market. lol wat a funny-bunny

PS bobo in spanish means guy moron!! lol (boba is girl moron)

thanx yall im stil waiting to pick him up (i have to wait 4 two weeks cuz my friend whos giving the rabbit is in hawaii -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back