I miss you Happy Harry

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taffica

Reaction score
It seems like yesterday, when I first got him......... I justed turned eight my mom brought me to the pet store and there I saw the most cutest dog ever!!! He was only 1 month old and i could'nt belive how young this little puppy was in a pet shop! he had the most biggest black beautiful eyes I've ever seen! and he was as smaller then a toaster he had such a little body and his coat was sooo shiny! i really wanted him bad so my mom got him and I named him Happy Harry because he was always so happy and always in a mood to play! Two years later my friend came over with her cousin and to play with the sprinkeler and she brought her dog with her! Lola was the same breed as Happy Harry and I knew they would fall in puppy luv! It was a long time until Lola gave birth to three cute puppies! Melissa named the two girls Ginger and Baby and I named the boy Phlash! One year later my poor Happy Harry died of sickness he was the best dog a girl could ever have and today was the date I first got him... I just wanted to share my feelings with TT :blink: Did you ever have a special pet that died?

Awww. Sorry about your dog, "Happy Harry" xP

I once had a pet that died whom was very important to me. It was in August. My dad had just hatched a duckling from an egg. He said that I could keep it as long I as I promise to take good care of it. I named him Tiny, because he was really small. I loved Tiny. It was fun watching him run, eat, and drink. He didn't even grow an inch - he just stayed small forever..... anyway, one day i come home from school and i ask my dad, "is tiny ok?" and he said, "tiny died." i bursted into tears. "why?" i asked. he said that he drowned. i felt devistated. tiny was the best black ducky ever, and no one can replace him. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back