I need a better avetar

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamafan

Reaction score
I need a good website for a avetar because i copyed mine from someone with a dancing gir.

What kind of avatar are you looking for? Maybe I can make you one (if it's not animated ;-) Do you want one with a Tamagotchi Character?

Well, it's not that difficult actually. I've pixeled my Avatar from a cute picture. But you could also use any picture you see, just save that picture and open it in a program like Photoshop (elements). Now it's time to use the crop tool. Set it to 64 x 64 pixels and draw a box around the part of the image you want to use, crop it. All done! Of course you can also add your name and/or borders (by changing the canvas size) etc.

The avetar I want is a Mimitchi and a mametchi ready to mate,or any pet about to mate.another one i want is A moving tama.

I see what I can do for you, but please wait a day. I have to go to bed now, it's way over bedtime in The Netherlands. Talk to you soon!

When is your bed time.In florida its 10:30 for me cuz of school.

Natasja has submitted some GREAT new avatars for TamaTalk. You can see them in the Tamagotchi Avatars section...

Well, it's not that difficult actually. I've pixeled my Avatar from a cute picture. But you could also use any picture you see, just save that picture and open it in a program like Photoshop (elements). Now it's time to use the crop tool. Set it to 64 x 64 pixels and draw a box around the part of the image you want to use, crop it. All done! Of course you can also add your name and/or borders (by changing the canvas size) etc.
i dont get it :D :lol: :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

oh that i think you cant explain it simpler it is the same way as i would say ad its pretty simple just read trough again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back